Episode Two Season Three: The Wanderer/The Pizza Delivery

Original Release Date: November 21st, 2022

Wander, Sylvia, and Lord Dominator were having breakfast together in the dining. It has become routine at this point as Lord Dominator continues to feel closer to Wander even though she's supposed to be evil and all.

However with what has happened and how Lord Dominator has no choice but to stay with Wander and Sylvia until she found a way to defend herself making her wonder now if being bad is what she wants to continue.

Wander: *Smiles* Thanks for helping me cook breakfast this morning Lord Dominator! These waffles are REALLY good!

Sylvia: *Smiles as well* Yeah, not gonna lie these waffles are not very bad. You outdid yourself, D.

Lord Dominator: *Smiles and rubs the back of her neck* Well heh... I wouldn't REALLY go THAT far! I'm used to cooking alone back when... Uh... *Shakes it off* Anyways, how did everyone sleep?

Wander: *Smiles* I slept pretty good, thanks for asking!

Suddenly strange noises could be heard outside causing Wander to jump in surprise. The sound was strange, but to Wander it sounded like someone needs help. Wander rushes out onto the deck of The Star Nomad to see-

The Wanderer

This poor fella was hanging on for dear life as flying tigers are seen trying to get to him. Though this fella does seem familiar to Wander... However Wander needs to focus as he quickly calls for Sylvia for assistance. Sylvia ran over to Wander to see what's up only to see trouble from afar and quickly took action. Sylvia activated the laser cannons to shoo the Flying Tigers away.

Sylvia: *Turns to Lord Dominator* D, send down the ladder!

Lord Dominator nodded, quickly took the ladder, and tossed it down for the poor fella to get ahold of. The poor fella sees this and quickly grabs onto the ladder for dear life.

Wander rushes over to help Lord Dominator as flying tigers gets scared off by the lasers from the laser cannons that has been built and installed by Lord Dominator. Once the flying tigers are gone Wander helps Lord Dominator pull the poor fella onto the deck.

Wander: Are you okay?

??? (Poor fella): Yeah, thanks a lot. My Orbble Bubble got popped by those flying tigers! Thank goodness you guys showed up, I would've been Flying Tiger food if it wasn't for all of you.

The poor fella looks similar to Wander except this poor fella had grayish brown fur and has actually no fur on his arms and legs. Sylvia and Lord Dominator looked at the poor fella in shock. Sylvia (and especially Lord Dominator) has never seen anyone as similar as Wander, ever! The poor fella and Wander could be the same species but... It was hard to tell.

Sylvia: *Whispers to Wander* Wander, is it just me or does this guy look oddly similar to you???

Wander: *Shrugs and whispers* Yeah he does.

??? (Poor fella): Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Sketchbook. I know that's a strange name, but that's the name I was given.

Wander: Wait, Sketchbook?

Sketchbook: *Takes a look at Wander and gasps in shock* Tumbleweed? *Smiles big* Dude, where have you been? It's been ages since I last saw you!

Lord Dominator: *Becomes confused upon hearing this* Wait- Tumbleweed???

Sylvia: *Sighs* It's a long story... *Turns to Wander and raised an eyebrow* Wander, you two know each other???

Wander: I go by Wander nowadays! *Hears what Sylvia asked* Oh, sorry! Yep, me and Sketchbook go WAY back!