009-Wtf is happening

Tw-Smut
Sabrina
"For what?" I ask confused on why he was apologizing.
"Im sorry that I've been such an asshole."he says distressed.
"Oh.." "Yeah.."
"Stella has just been a bitch lately." He says angrily. "Im sorry, what can i do to make you feel better?"
He turns around to look at me. He starts walking slowly. Then he does the unexpected.
He kissed me! I was surprised but i quickly kissed him back. He picks me up and throws me on my bed. "May I?" He asks.
I nod desperately.
"Words love."
"Yes please!" I moan out.
He quickly takes off my shirt. Seen as I had just gotten home i didn't have a bra on.
"Wow." he says mesmerized.
He starts playing with my boobs (A/n- I hate that word but what else is there?😭)
I moan. He takes off his shirt and his pants so he's just in his underwear. "May I" he again asked for consent pointing to my waste band.
"Yes!" He quickly pulls down my pants. And then takes off his underwear so i can see his hard on.(A/n-"hard on"💀)
He gently pushes it into me. I moan. He puts his hand over my mouth.
Stella
Caliban and I are home. We walk in and walk into the kitchen to see Aunt Zelda and Aunt Hilda.
"Aunties this is Caliban, and I was wondering if he could stay with us."
"Yes ofc!" Aunt Hilda exclaimed.
"Thank you!" Caliban yelled as we were headed to tell Sabrina (A/n-😉)
Suddenly we hear moaning. "Sabrina!" I open her door to find...Her and Nick in bed...together...NAKED?!
"WTF?!" "Stella I can explain." Nick says
"You piece of shit, and i thought you changed. At least its not the first time I've caught with this slut." I exclaimed. "Not the first?! Damn Sabrina I didn't think you would go this low." Caliban said. "While i was having sex with your boyfriend what were you doing with mine?" "Oh you bitch!" I grab Sabrina by the hair and slap her. "Wtf Stella!" Nick screamed.

Sabrina started crying. "Oh you're crying? You fuck my boyfriend and you're fucking crying?! Wtf?!" "Look i can explain" "No, Caliban we are leaving!" "Ok" We walk out the front door. We head to Aunt Hilda's dinner.

We walk in and see Harvey at a table.

"Hey Harvey!"

"Hey." He sounded unenthusiastic. "Whats up with you?"
"Nothing, alright!" He slapped my left cheek. "HEY!" Caliban yelled. "Don't touch her like that! Are you ok?" He looked into my eyes. He had a worried look in his eyes. "Stella?" I immediately came back to reality. "Yeah, Im ok."

I smiled which seemed to ensure him because he smiled back. "Who is this? Another one of your rebounds?" He laughed at his own joke, how pathetic. "No, actually he is my boyfriend." You kissed Caliban and too your surprise he kissed you back. You gave him "go with it" eyes. His jaw drops. "Lets get out of here....babe" Caliban says with a smirk. You guys grab your coffees and head out.

"Babe?" Caliban chuckles. "Shut up, its the only thing i could think of." I laugh. Suddenly he kisses you. "Stella, would care to be my girlfriend?" Holy shit. "Yes ofc!!!!!" He kisses me again. "Lets go home." We get back to the house again. We get inside and go to the kitchen to say hi to aunt Zelda and Aunt Hilda. After that we go up to my room and Nick is on my bed...sleeping. "Stay here." I run to the kitchen and grab a bucket of ice water.

I run back up and dump it on Nicks head. "WTF?" "Get out and sleep with Sabrina again." He walks out and goes to Sabrinas room again like I said.

"Such an asshole" Caliban says. We jump onto my bed and start cuddling. "Caliban?" I whisper. "Yes, my love?" "What happens next?" "I don't know but whatever it is we can get through it, ok love?" It shocks me what he says next. "I love you." "I Love you."

Hey guys sorry I'm not consistent but I'm trying to get better. What will happen next with Stella and Caliban?
Words:690😅