003-The Weird Sisters

Stella's pov:
"Its witching hour already?!" I thought as I woke up to the sound of a bell ringing in my ear.

I started walking to the main hall then I hear a familiar voice, "Stella is that you? Are you actually going to the main hall to meet the weird sisters?"

The voice stepped out of the dark, it was Nick. "Noooo" I said nervous. "Why are you lying? And before you say you aren't remember I can read minds." shit." I don't remember you telling me that." He starts chuckling." There's a lot of things you don't know about me." he grins. Wow I never noticed how flirty he was. Keep it together Stella!" Really now." I let out a slight grin. He smirks. "Wow I never thought you as a flirty type." "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I burst out laughing."

Someone walks in. " STELLA HERE NOW!!!!" Sabrina comes out of the dark. "What?!" I yell. "Come here." Sabrina says sternly. I walk over to where she's at and she tugs on my arm and pulls me into another room.

"Stay away from Nick." Sabrina whisper yells. "Why, I'm so confused." "He's my crush so Stay. Away." She leaves. Doesn't she have a boyfriend?

I finally go to the main hall where the weird sisters stand waiting. "What took you so long?" Prudence says in a snotty tone. "Sorry I was busy." "Follow us." Agatha says creepily. I decide to follow them and they throw me into this cell. "The 13 witches of Greendale haunt this cell." Prudence says hauntingly. "Have fun because you're going to be in here alllll night." Dorkas says with a grin. "NO WAIT! Please let me out." I cry out. "Mmmmmm let me think.... No." The weird sisters say in unison. Fuck!

I end up laying in the cell all night long not a wink of sleep. In the morning Prudence opens the cell. "Prudence finally." I say with tears rolling down my face. "Come out we have classes."
-------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note: Sorry this chapter is short the next one will be very interesting.😏