004-I like you

Stella

I was walking to conjuring and bumped into Nick. I obviously am not going to listen to Sabrina. "Hey, you have conjuring right?" "Yeah." I reply. "Do you want to walk to class together?"  Suddenly I see Sabrina glaring at me down the hall. "Yeah, sure." I reply with a soft smile. Sabrina starts walking towards us. "Hey, Stella can I talk to you.... alone." She says with an angry expression on her face. "Sure, sorry Nick give us a moment." "It's ok, I'll wait here." He says with a slight smile.

Sabrina

I pull Stella into a room and slap her. "What the hell Sabrina?!" She says angrily. "I told you to stay away from Nick!" "One you are not the boss of me. Two don't you have a boyfriend?!"She yells. Nick comes rushing into the room. "What's happening? I heard yelling." he says worried. I roll my eyes. "Everything's fine Nick, I will tell you about it later. Stella says as she glares at me. "Yeah, Nick, go away." I say rolling my eyes again. "Ok but Stella we have to get to class we're going to be late." "Ok let's go. Bye Sabrina." "Yeah whatever." I say with frown. "See you at home!" She exclaims from down the hall.

Stella

"I'm home!" I exclaim walking into the house. "Hello love, we're in the kitchen." Aunt Hilda says from the distance. I walk into the kitchen and see Sabrina and roll my eyes. "Hey, Stella, can we finish our talk?" She looks at me and stands up and points to the door. What do I do?! "Hey, sorry, but I have to go hang out with Nick." I let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh, ok." She says slowly heading up to her room. "Have a great time with Nick Stella!" Aunt Hilda exclaims as I start walking to the door. "I will!"

Sabrina starts running towards me, but I get out of the door at the right time. She opens the door, so I teleport to Nicks room at the academy. "Woah! Hey Stella, what if I was like changing or something?" he says with a surprised expression. "Well then, that would be extremely awkward." I nervously laugh. "So, why are you here." "Well, I found out that Sabrina's bat shit crazy and she likes you, so she slapped me for not staying away from you." I ranted. "Woah Sabrina likes me?" "Yeah, and you're lucky i like you because I would've slapped you right across the face." I laughed.   Shit! I just said I liked him! AHHHHHH! "Wait you like me?" he says surprised. I totally chickened out and teleported back to the house.

I run up to my room and start having a panic attack. Shit, shit, shit what do I do I can never speak to him again, he probably hates me. "Nick is here!" Aunt Hilda exclaimed from downstairs. I hear footsteps run past my door, so I run out and see Sabrina running up and kissing Nick. My heart shattered but I hear Nick say, "Get off me you weirdo!" and he starts running to my room. He runs in on me crying my eyes out. "Stella, I came here to see you and tell you that I like you too."

"W-w-what." I say still crying

"I like you too!" He exclaims and kisses me, and we start to cuddle

A few hours later, "Hey Nick, what are we going to do about Sabrina? I asked. "I don't know yet, but we can deal with her later." he says with a smile. "Wait, I can tell Harvey, her mortal boyfriend, about her liking and kissing you. He already knows about witches I think and if he doesn't believe me, I can do a spell and make him see you guys' kiss. He might try to kill you if that's ok." I laugh "If it's not I won't tell him." I say as I look up at him getting closer to him. " Its ok Stella I think I can handle a tiny mortal." he chuckles. " But if he does come after you, don't kill him please. Like put him to sleep or something, ok?" "Ok Spellman."

-------------------------

Authors Note: IM SO EXCITED! They finally got together! Will there be drama though?