006-I forgive you

Stella

*Swearing*

The next day I arrive at Baxter High a bit early, and head to the office to check in and to see what classes I have. Ugh. I have History first. I've always hated history; I don't know why, I guess I just never took a liking to it. After I get all checked in, I start heading to the library to meet Harvey. "Hey Harvey." I walk in and sit down next to him. "Hey, Stella, so did you check in and everything?" he questions. "Yeah." "What's your locker number?" "Umm mm..." I pull out a piece of paper. "It says my locker is right next to history." I read. "Perfect, so I've done a lot of thinking about our plan." He smiles. "What about it?" "Well how about, we meet at your locker every morning at exactly 8:30 a.m. Then when we see Sabrina walk down the hall, since her first class is history, we can start making out Infront of her." he rants. "Yes, that's perfect actually my first class is history." "Ok well its 8:20, shall we?" He holds out his hand. "Yes, we shall." I smile to myself. I feel like Lara Jane! I thought to myself.

We head to my locker, and we immediately see Sabrina. Harvey pulls me in and kisses me! I pull back after a few minutes and laugh because I look over to see Sabrina just standing there with her jaw to the floor, and her eyes wide open. After a few moments she snaps back into reality and fast walks over to my locker. She slaps Harvey. "Oh shit!" says somebody in the hall. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're cheating on me with this freak?!" Sabrina lectures. "In my defense you cheated on me first and talk to her like that." Harvey defended me. But why? "I can talk to her however I want to. she says with a snarky tone

"No, you can't." someone walks in the doors.

It was Nick! "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked very loudly. "What do you mean I go here." "No, you don't." I reply. " Yes, I do." He replies. "Hey, Stella, can I speak to you for a minute.... privately."

Harvey pulls my arm 5 feet away from the Dama group down the hall. "Is that Nick?!" Harvey whispers loudly. "Yes, and apparently he goes here now." I reply. "Shit! What are we going to do?" he whispers. "We go on with the plan. It will be a bit hard having to see them together, but we can make it work." I reassure him. " Ok let's go back to the drama fest. We walk back.

"So why was Sabrina yelling at you? Well, besides last night." "They were fucking making out in the hallway!" Sabrina shouts. "What?" A tear rolls down Nick's face. "Hey, no! You don't get to cry. You cheated on me! And to think I even liked you."

I started to run. I ran out the doors and just kept running.

I didn't know exactly where I was going but I ended up Infront of a little cafe. I walk in and see Aunt Hilda behind the desk. "Hey Aunt Hilda! I didn't know you worked here." I walk up to the counter. "Hey, Stella, yeah my boyfriend is actually the owner." She has a warm expression. "Ohhhhh that's nice." I reply. Even though I hated Sabrina I liked Aunt Hilda. She's the sweetest person I've ever met. "Anyways, what would you like to order?" She looks up at me. "Oh, right, can I have a black coffee please." I pull out my wallet. "Alright that'll be $2.78." I hand her three ones. I get my change and pick a seat.

I sit there drinking my coffee, thinking about everything that has happened in the last few days.

Nick

-Right after Stella ran out-

"Stella! wait!" I try to run after her but Sabrina ruins everything...AGAIN...and grabs my hand stopping me from going after Stella. "Bitch, get your ugly ass off me." I push her off of me and run out.

I run until I find a little cafe and see Stella sitting at a table. I walk in and sit at her table.

"Hey, Stella, can you just please let me explain what happened last night." I try to hold her hand, but she pulls it away. "Go on." I can tell she's sad and I know it's my fault.

"So, an hour before it all happened, I got a text from Sabrina saying that if I don't make you believe I'm cheating on you, she would kill you. I obviously didn't want you to die so I went along with it. please forgive me."

"Why should I believe you?" she looks at me confused.

"Can I see your hands for a moment please. I know that sounds weird, but I want to show you what happened." She gives me her hands and the wind starts to blow and we start to go through my memories. We stop when I see the text Sabrina sent me.
Bitch🖕-
If you don't make Stella believe your cheating on her I will kill her.

We come back the present and Stella stands up. "I'm so sorry." she starts to cry. "There's nothing to be sorry about! So does this mean we are ok." I pull from the hug and look at her. "Yes, we are." She kisses me. "But what about Sabrina?" I pull from the kiss. " Don't worry I can take care of myself plus I am way stronger than her." She smirks. "That's my girl. Now do you want to have a movie night tonight?" I smile. "OMG YESSSS!!!!!" She laughs. I missed her smile. We get to my dorm room and start watching "The Conjuring" I hate watching scary movies and Stella knows that, but I let her pick since I was an asshole. We are halfway through the movie and I'm so terrified. I hold on to Stella as tight as I can. "Awe you big baby." she chuckles. "Shut up." I laugh. The movie ended like a billion years later, but I suggested we watch another one, but Stella was too tired, so we go to sleep.

This one got out a little later than I expected it's currently 4:00 a.m. anyways I'm actually exited to write the next chapter, there will be drama and violence and swearing so...BEWARE

1,071 words