002-Earth

Sabrina's Pov

Zelda and Hilda walk into Sabrina's room "Sabrina we need to talk to you about something." Zelda says nervously. "Yes aunties?" Sabrina says confused. Hilda sits on the bed next to Sabrina.

"Well love you see you have a twin sister, and her name is Stella. She will be staying with us for 1 year, she will be going to the academy and Baxter high like you.

"I have a twin sister and you guys didn't think to tell me?!"

Ambrose walks in due to the yelling. "Why are you yelling?" He walks in the room. "What is going on?" "Did you know?!" Sabrina says trying not to cry.

"Did I know what cousin?"

"DID YOU KNOW I HAD TWIN SISTER?!" Ambrose is stunned not knowing what to say. "of course, you knew." she storms out. "SABRINA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Zelda yells, " Leave her be love." Hilda says reassuringly.

Meanwhile

*knock* *knock*

"I'll get it dad!" Harvey yells. He runs downstairs to open the door. " Sabrina?" He sees that she's been crying. "Hey, hey, hey let's go to my room and then you can tell me what's wrong." "Ok" "come on let's go." They go up to Harvey's room." 'Brina what's wrong?" "Well, my aunties have been hiding my twin sister from me." she starts crying again. " Well, that's not so bad, I mean it could have been worse like your father is the devil." " Yeah, I guess you're right." Sabrina wipes her tears. "Hey Harvey, can I spend the night?" "Yes of course." They lay down in his bed, and her wraps his arms around her waist. They kiss then fall asleep after a few minutes.

The next day she says goodbye to Harvey and walks home. She walks in and sees an unfamiliar face on the couch. Sabrina just stares at her for a moment "Hi! You must be Sabrina." The mysterious girl says to break the silence. "Who are you?" Sabrina asked demandingly. "Oh, so sorry how rude of me I'm Stella. "Oh" Sabrina says as she scoffs.

Hilda and Zelda then walk in, "Oh! I see you two have met." Zelda says anxiously. "Stella this is your twin sister Sabrina and Sabrina this is your twin sister Stella." Hilda announced. "Hold up back up TWIN SISTER?!" Stella yelled confused. "Wait you didn't know?" Sabrina questioned. "So, I suppose that is why I had to stay here. "But why didn't dad tell me?" Stella thought.

"Yes, it is dear." Zelda says wondering why the Dark Lord didn't tell Stella about Sabrina.

"Oh Satan! Stella todays your first day at the academy!" "What?! Well, I'd better get going then!" Stella says as she's walking out the door.
-------------------------------------------------------

Stella gets to the academy and heads to the High Priest's office.

"Father Blackwood?" She asked. "You may come in." he says unfocused. You walk in and see a student in Father Blackwood's office. "Hi, my name is Stella my father says that I will be attending the Academy of Unseen Arts, so may I be enrolled?" he scoffs. "And who is your father?" he says sarcastically. "Is he serious?" she asks the strange man in the office. he shrugs his shoulders. "My father is.... Edward Spellman." She hesitates." Ok well get to class Ms. Spellman." Blackwood snarls. "Oh, and Mr. Scratch you are dismissed."

Stella and "Mr. Scratch" leave the room. "Hi, I'm Nickolas Scratch but you can call me Nick." Nick says happily. "I'm Stella Spellman but you already knew that. So, Nick what class do you have right now?" Stella asks." Choir why?" he replies. "That is my first class, want to walk together?" she questioned. "Sure, Spellman let's go."

They get to choir and let's just say that she sang beautifully.

"Hey, Spellman want to get lunch together?" Nick asked. "Yeah, sure let's go." Stella replies. They get lunch and sit down, but then the weird sisters walk over." Hey, Nicky, who's this?" Prudence says. "Her name is--" Sabrina walks in. "Her name is Stella--" Stella cuts her off "Stella Spellman" you say as you glare at Sabrina. "Ok Stella Spellman meet us in the main hall at the witching hour." Prudence says with a grin.
-------------------------------------------------------Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave suggestions below. :)