008-Im sorry...

Stella
I get to English with Caliban and sit down in the back of the class.

I suddenly feel eyes on me. I turn around and see Nick.

"Hey" I mouth inaudibly. He just waves and faces to the front of the class.

All I can think is not again. It's seems to be years until school is over but now im walking out of Baxter High. I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turned around quickly to see if there's a threat until I see Caliban.

"Holy shit Cal you scared me!" I playfully punch his shoulder. "Sorry" he shrugs his shoulders.

We start walking. "So where are you staying while you're on earth?" I ask him. He looks at me nervously. "I was wondering.... If I could stay with you." "ofc! You have to watch out for Sabrina though she might get a little touchy, but if she does just tell me and I'll take care of it."

"Ok. Thank you so much!" He replies .

"Your welcome!" I laugh."Let's head home. "

We set off to my house... Our house. "Hey Stella?" Caliban asks in a quiet tone. "Yeah?" "What made you want to come to earth?" he says slowly. "Um... I don't know, I guess I just wanted a change." I answer Caliban's question honestly.

"Mmm... Yeah good reason."

"Why do you ask?" "Oh no reason!" he says nervously.

That's a bit suspicious but I'll let it go.

Sabrina
I'm sitting in my room when i hear a knock on the front door. "I'LL GET IT!" i yell from my room. I run down the stairs and open the door.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." I say evilly. The strange person pushes past me and goes to my room.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, STOP." I scream from the doorway. "Or what?" Their deep voice says from my room.

I bolt up the stairs and to my bedroom.

"Nick, come on! What do you want?"

"Who the fuck was the guy that was walking with Stella?!"

"Why the fuck would I know. I don't care about her life." I say maliciously.

"Im sorry.." Nick says apologetically.

"For what?" Im confused... why would he be sorry?

Authors notes-
Short one:(
376 words