Chapter 23

Third person pov

"It's not your child" said by layla in a loud tone for every to hear clearly.

"They why did you lied?" Zane ask as his voice eco in the hall.

"I was angry because you stopped fucking me only because of this slutty bitch that tried to act innocent in front of you to be your wife" she said making Zane's face almost red with anger. He glaces at Marcus who pulled some stands of hair of layla to making her feel pain in scalp.

"Continue"he said control his anger. He looked like he is gonna bust. But he is controlling himself because of her.

"I wanted that place that she's currently in. I wanted to be your wife. Live a life every maid want to live. I wanted to carry your child but you always used protection while fucking me. When you stop coming to me it because of her it drives me crazy. When I got to know she is from the same background I belong from then why not me? What am I lacking in? I wanted that place that's why when I got to know that head maid wasn't there in the bride's room I got in and utter lies about me being pregnant with your child so that she will run away beleive in my words. And she did. I was happy but it didn't last longer. Out of nowhere you brought her back and marry her forceful. And I was shocked that she didn't even protested knowing that another woman carrying child of the man she is going to marry. What a pathetic women you are. You just want his money don't you? She doesn't even care about anything else." She finished with heavily breathing and tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Why don't you love me Zane? She doesn't even love you. I always obey you all rules, didn't I ? Please Zane?" She said almost running towards Zane begging while gripping his leg with her hands.

"Le guardie la portano in prigione e portano alcune donne per riservarle un trattamento speciale. Fai attenzione che il suo sangue non puzzi."

(Translate:  Guards take her to the prison and bring some women to give her special treatment. Be careful her blood shouldn't stinks)

With that two men gaurds pick her up from her both arms and drag her to the prison downstairs more like a basement.

All maids and servent standing there seeing her being dragged out of their sight.

"This is what happened when you question and go against you master. If anyone crossed his/her line then the consequences can be these or worse. All understood. Now dismiss!" With that all the maid and servent run back to their assigned work sparing theri life from their dangerous master.

In all this matter we forgot about one person it's Isabella. She she still sitting quietly in Zane's lap keeping her head low. She doesn't know what to do or say.

She felt bad for the girl because all her fault was she was a maid and fall in love with her master. When she saw mans dragging her to somewhere she couldn't held power to stop them.
She didn't felt any word that she utter for her. Because she knows that if she was on her place she would have done same. Expect lie about fake pregency.

Zane breathing heavily trying to calm his anger. He didn't expect that she would turned out like this. He accepted that he used her as a whore but after seeing Isabella he haven't touch any other girl.

He noticed Isabella hunging her head low as glow on her face is now gone. She no longer look like herself when he met her first time. She was cheerful but now is sitting quietly.

'Maybe I have messed her life way to much'. He thought.

He scoup her up in his arms and started to head towards upstairs bedroom. He wanted to show her and ask her if she wants any changes but currently it would be better if he left her alone for some moment for her to relax.

From the moment her entered her life it because a mess. Any moment didn't passes with her being anxious. Only in few days her life turned upside down. First being kidnapped then getting kidnapped by other while marrying the first one. Then the other who kidnapped tried to rape her. Then the first one came and save her.
Then again make her marry forceful. But then her maid came and claim that she is pregnant with his master's child.

Zane laid her in the comfy bed with pulling balnkets over her body covering her. He turned around to leave the room but not without taking a last glace at her if she want to say anything but didn't. He left closing the door behind.

Isabella knows that the thing she need the most now is sleep. She closed her eyes pulling blanket over her head, she drives into a peaceful sleep.

While Isabella sleeping and Zane heading towards his meeting that he didn't care anymore but still to distract his mind from Bella. In prison layla struggling for her life.

Violence warning (16+)

As layla is being bind with the chair with the help of roops. Three women standing there are enjoying the pleasure they are gaining seeing her in pain.

One women is plucking nails from her hands. Second one is making scar on her beautiful body with the help of knife. Third one keeps a bucket full of red ants near her bare legs and the started plucking some hairs from layla's scalp.

As the time passes her body started to lose a lot of body. Her legs are almost swollen and red. Her body is covered with scars and wounds. She is all blad now.

All the three women made her see herself in the mirror. Her appearance is no longer desireble according to her
She started to cry caressing her face.
She almost started to beg for mercy.

Even the girls feel bad for her but they are bounded to follow her master oder or they will be in her place next time. That's why they bring her near the braze bull like structure which is used in ancient age of Macedonia to torture people. It's is litten up from stomach of the bull in between it's legs and the person to be punished is thrown and lock inside till he/she die from being baked.

One thing about the prison is that it's sound proof so her screams can't be heard outside untill the door is left open.

As they locked her and started to leave the place immediately not wanting to hear her screams. They reached the door and exited one by one after shutting the door but forgot to put lock on it..

================================
Author's Note
Thank you all for all this support .
I'll try my best to update sooner as I'm gaining more audience that I wanted.
Also Marry Christmas and Happy New year in advance ❤️.
Love you all 💓😘

Like
Comment
Share
Date 24 Dec'22
Word count 1265