~IM BACK~

"It's nice to be back," y/n says with a smirk spread across her face.

"YN WHAT THE HELL!" Mina screams in anger.

"What?" She says tilting her head.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB YN! WHY WAS BLOOD IN YOUR DORM?!"

"MINA GO INSIDE" Aizawa demanded.

Out of rage, Mina comes charging at yn.
With one powerful blast, Mina was shot back 2 yards across the school field, crashing into a nearby building.

Aizawa and a few other students that aren't too injured run to go find Mina.

"Anyone else? Yn smiled.

Nobody responded.

"That's what I thought, Kurogiri let's go."

Kurogiri makes a portal in an instant, and lets everyone through, until yn realized Izuku wasn't there. She walks through the portal anyway.

Once she gets back to the LOV base, yn goes to find something to eat, when not long after Izuku enters the room.

"Where were you today?" Y/n says while still looking in the fridge.

He leans on the counter "its your day, it's supposed to be your reveal."

She finally faces him" aw isn't that sweet of little Deku."

"Don't start that."

"Awww my sweet lil Deku."

"Okay I'm leaving, I hate you, this is why i hate being nice to you hoes."

Deku walks away flipping y/n off, she laughs knowing he still loves her.

Since all the food at that place is dog shit, she just goes to the couch and watched TV instead.