~WAKE UP~

Toga is fast asleep on the couch, then she hers a strange noise, realizing that it was yn about to wake up, and sneaks up on yn.

"Mmmh..what..uh" She looks down to see her tied up firmly to a wooden chair.
What..WAIT WHA- !" She quickly gets shut up by a pale hand on her mouth.

"Shhhhh cutie, you're way to loud" Toga says walking infront of her, then kneeling down infront of her. She grabs the duct tape next to the chair and tapes her mouth, then kisses her on the cheek. She feels yn trembling, then she smiles and puts her hand on yns cheek, then yn starts sob softly.

"Aww noo don't cry, you just got here you can't cry yet cutie." She says tilting her head.

"Here's what we're gonna do..."

_________________________________________
                       [AT UA HIGH]

"I-I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOO!!" Mina says sobing hysterically with a stuffy red nose.

"Mina heyy calm down we are gonna find her I promise" Ochako says rubbing Minas back.

"Yeaa.. um about that'' deku whispers to Ochako. There's no trace of her, I called the Cafe and police and they said there was no footage of the break in. I double checked."

"Really?" She respons.

"Yup" he says looking defeated.

"Oh shit, how are we gonna tell Mina this"

"We don't" deku says

Ochako sighs. She turns back to Mina to continue comforting her.
_________________________________________
            [BACK TO THE LOV BASE]

"Here's what we're gonna do, I'm gonna take some your blood and go back to ua as you, then I'm gonna go to your little friends and tell them that you're visiting 'family', then go as a missing person,and it's allll gonnaaa go perfectlyy!"

Yn looks at Toga in pure disgust.

"Awww don't worry it's all gonna be...fine~"

Twice walks in the room. "Oh she's not dead yet?" "That's not normal"

"As much as I wanna kill her and watch her bleed.. I can't." She says pouting.

"Well I'm gonna go again bye. Oh and good luck what ever your name is!" Twice says waving.

"Anyways cutie, where's your phone, you know like, point to it" yn doesn't move an inch.

"I said where. Is . Your. Phone." She says leaning into yn with evey word. Yn starts severely trembling and slowly points to her small bag on the floor.

"Good girl!" Toga says walking towards the bag and picks it up and takes out yns phone. Lucky it has face ID, Toga peels the tape of yn lips and points the phone screen toward yns face. After she unlocks it she puts the tape back on her mouth. She makes sure location is off and everything else is too. She goes to Messages and had Minas phone number on the screen about to call her. Toga turns to yn."Okay, I'm gonna call her, and tell her that you're okay and just got robbed or whatever and that you'll be back soon." Toga rips the tape off of yns mouth. "Fuck up once or say anything out of those lines.. and you are done for!" Toga pulls out one of her knives and clicks the call button.