~IZUKU~

Suddenly the door swings open..a male figure with fluffy hair stands at the door way.

"Oh it's just you, you can't scare me like that deku, I'm already paranoid." Toga says turning back around finishing what she was doing.

"My bad" he says closing the door behind him.

"I just wanna see how your little plan is going, oh and im gonna go see yn later." Deku say walking up to Toga.

"She's still at base you can go visit I'll be there soon."

"Okay and by the way your acting is terrible!" Deku says jokingly while walking out and closing it behind him

"Shut up!" Toga says pushing him out.

Toga finally finishes clearing the room and gets her bags of blood, she drinks some and heads downstairs as yn to say bye to them.

Once she get there she instantly gets greeted by warm hugs. She thanks them, before asking deku to 'drive her to the 'airport'. Nobody questioned why yn only asked deku. Yn and him have been friends since childhood. But so have all three of them. (Toga, deku and yn)

Deku drives Toga to the LOV base, he parks behind it. As soon they hop out the car, Toga throws out all of yns things. They both walk into the base to see yn hand cuffed to the couch with Dabi and Twice sitting next to her watching TV.

"Woah what happend" deku says staring at the scene

"I knew she was gonna try to escape, thanks you guys"

Deku walks towards yn, he examines her, she has cuts all over and out cold.

"I caught her trying to climb out your window, but shes a struggle so I had to improvise!" Twice says pointing to yn still knocked out.

"You're acting like I didn't do all the work." Dabi said rolling he's eyes.

"Okay but I made up the plan"

"But I literally did everyth-" dabi gets cuts off by the hand-cuffs loudly clinging, yn wakes up, she looks drained of life, horrified when she realized she been handcuffed tightly.

Toga walks over to the sink to get yn water, she can't die yet she still needs her for later.

She walks over to yn with water.

"Drink" She says holding the water infront of her.

Yn hesitantly takes it from her hand knowing she has no choice.

"Good girl" Toga says petting her cheek.

Deku comes up from behind Toga, and kneels down infront of yn and cups her chin. Yn's eyes widens.

"N-no way, not you Izuku." She says with her dry voice.

Deku laughs at her cluelessness

He looks at her straight in the eyes with a slight smirk then sees one tear fall from her eye.

One by one more and more tears fall from her face, to full blown sobing.

"Why..? Why are you guys doing this to me.."

"Don't worry you'll be fine, as long as you make it out alive." He pats yns head.

"But I don't underst-" she gets cutoff by Toga injecting a syringe into yns neck. Her head quickly flys back.

Dekus phone suddenly rings from his back pocket, he picks it up.

It's Uraraka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ON THE PHONE~

"Hey! Where are ya? Have you dropped Yn off yet?"

"Yup, I'm leaving the airport now, be back soon. Bye."

"Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~