~BAG OF BLOOD~

[ON THE PHONE]

Uraraka- "Hey! Where are ya have you dropped off yn yet?"

Izuku- "Yup, I'm leaving the airport now. Be back soon. Bye"

Uraraka- "Bye!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku turns around to face toga..

"I gotta go, roundy just called."

"Already? Mk Bye Izukuu!"

"Bye himi" deku says walking out if the door.

He sighs as he gets in his car and drives back to UA High.
_________________________________________
             [BACK WITH THE LOV]

"Okay! I think it's finally time to start." Toga says with devilish smirk across her face.
_________________________________________
                   [1 YEAR LATERR]

Its the beginning of a new school year, all are excited, except one. Mina Ashido.
She hasn't heard from her best friend in a year, everyone thinks she left to stay in Korea or just moved schools. Mina knows yn wouldn't just leave Japan without saying a word, that's not the type of person she is. As the days go she feels her suspension grow. She needs to find out what the hell is going on.

It's late at night, 12:30 am. Mina has been up all night thinking of yn and why she just vanished from the face of earth. She determined to find out.

She hops out of her bed and scrabbles in her room for the spare key to yn's dorm, that she gave to her just incase something happens or she just need another key.
When she found it, she quietly went to yns dorm. Luckily their dorms are 2 rooms down so it wasn't a long walk. She slowly unlocked and opened the door. When she walked in she made sure she closed the door behind her. She sighs as she looks around for any clues for where yn could have gone. She checks the drawers, her desk, the closet, but doesn't find anything. Untill she sees a little bag with something dark red.

"What the hell.." Mina says slowly walking towards it. She lifts up the pillow.

A bag of fucking blood