~NOW YOU'RE ALL MINE~

[AT THE LOV BASE]
_________________________________________
"WHERE IS SHEE I NEED HERR" A small blonde girl with spikey buns shouts.

"We're trying to locate her calm the fuck down" Says a man with dark hair and burn scars.

"Well find he soon or I'm gonna lose it dabi!" She shouts at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           [LATER]

"I found her!" Says Twice "Shut up" also Says Twice.

"YAY LEMME SEE" Toga says jumping in the air.

"Here" He's holding a tablet with a live video of yn walking on crowded sidewalk on her phone.

"LETS GO LETS GOO!!" as she jumps excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          [YN POV]

It's the beginning of summer and I decided to hang out with my best friend, the pink hair goddess.

I get up from my seat to greet her."Hiii Minaa" I whisper yell to her in the Cafe.

She hugs me and says"Hey girl I missed you so much, you look so good!" She whisper yells back. We both sit down at the table. We laugh and talk for so long we forget about our food.

I tell her that I have to go to the restroom, and walk away.

As I enter the bathroom I see the window shatter, with small pieces of glass fly at me. (Btw the bathroom is one of those big bathrooms with the multiple stalls lol) I went blank. And that's the last thing I remember.
________________________________________
Not long after a figure jumps in the window, a slim figure jumps at her and knocks her out, puts yn on her back and jumped back out. All of that took less the a minute, and before anybody could come in and try to stop them, the figure was out the window and completely out of sight.

Mina was the first person to hear the glass break and alerted someone to check on yn. When she realized nobody was doing anything about it, she ran towards the sound, but by the time she busted open the door, the figure was gone.

She calls the police while staring at the broken window. The bathroom is now filled with a sworm of people panicking calling authorities. The manager shuts down the Cafe and tells every one to leave, so they can investigate, to later find out that all the cameras outside have been busted.