"Excuse me? What is this?"

They both stopped in their tracks and froze in their positions. They looked at each other before scrambling to their feet and standing straight, flattening their messed up clothing. Hands behind their backs in a somewhat formal matter.

"Sister- You see- Fire here was just about to apologi-"

Before she could finish her sentence he kicked her shin with his heel causing her to yelp and glare at him.

"We were just leaving. Don't listen to her, she's delusional."

"Hey!-"

"Anyway,"

He walked forward as his blonde hair flowed with the chilly breeze of the manor.

"What's this little girl doing here?"

The mentioned individual looked down and frowned.

'I knew I shouldn't have over welcome my stay here.. it hasn't even been a quarter of the day and someone already hates me'

"Well, this little girl is our guest whom you should respect."

He scoffed and crossed his arms. Rolling his eyes he glared daggers at the girls soul.

Before he knew it he was being dragged by the ear outside of the doorway and out to the hallway.

Blinking away the confusion and tiredness from her eyeballs and eyelids, she just ate what space her stomach offered before putting the dish into the sink. Feeling guilty that she didn't finish her food, she forced down whatever she could before pouring out the rest.

Grabbing the sponge and turning on the sink, she cleaned her bowl and utensils before putting them on a rack to dry.

Turning around only to see a masked face of the feminine demon. Startled, she flinched and held back the urge to squeak.

Eyes widening as the others just remained neutral.

"Sorry about Fire, he's a bit of a hassall sometimes.."

She just chuckled as 'Water' just stared off into the distance while finishing up whatever was in his bowl.

'Fire? Huh?'

She just nodded and walked around her. She was going to head back to Waters' room hopefully to catch some peace before leaving early tomorrow.

As much as she wanted to leave her worries behind, her parents would find her sooner or later. Might as well make it easier for them.

Before she could get out of the doorway, the ghoul was back in her vision.

"No thank you's? No goodbyes? No, how are you?"

The smaller girl just groaned internally and sighed.

"Okay fine, what's your name?"

As much as she wanted to be nice to others that were nice to her, a lot of things had happened in a short period of time that was stressing the fuck out of her.

The ghoulette just shrugged.

"I don't know, don't have one. Everyone just calls each other ghoul or ghoulette. The higher ups being Papa and sister."

I internally screamed.

"I don't know.. what's your favourite hobby?

"Erm.. gazing at Cirrus clouds I guess? They're actually incredibly pretty."

"Alright it's decided then,"

I looked at her as I was sure I had some dark black eye bags.

"Your name is Cirrus."