10⚠️smut⚠️

Depuis le début

I arrived at the theme park, where I noticed Cassandra near the gate. She looks amazing in her hooded black jacket and maroon sweatpants. "Y/N, you look delicious. " Cassandra said while looking up and down. "You don't look too bad your self. Did you know your gang knows about us? " I told her. "Shit. Really? " "yeah. They said they knew from the way we look at each other and from yesterday when we were in the bathroom... " her face was really red. "Oh fuck. They are really stealthy, need to be careful with them. " she rubbed the back of her head. "Let's go in already and enjoy! " she wrapped her hand around my waist and entered.

"Come on let's go in, it's going to be fun! " she yelled as she pulled me to the apocalypse, which is one of those dropping things that are so fucking high. "Okay okay, I will. " she dragged me inside.

We buckled up on the seats and it was about ready to launch. "Cassandra, I love you so much, never forget- AAAAAAAA" I screamed as we were getting fucking lifted at a fast speed as if it was a NASA rocket. My organs felt like they were going to come out of my ass and my throat about to be demolished, while Cassandra was laughing so hard. She looked so happy and WOAHHHH- WE WERE DROPPING! MY ORGANS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT OF MY MOUTH NOW! HOLY SHIT.

"Never going there again. " I said. "They way you were so scared you told me how much you loved because you thought you was about to die. " she was still laughing so hard I was holding her so she won't fall. "Calm down. At least I am here with you. " "Yeah. Yeah. " she calmed down slightly as we found a seat nearby. It had a view of the river. So beautiful. "It's so pretty. " "not as pretty as you, pretty face. " she smiled as I learned in for a kiss to be interrupted by 2 guys. "Hey, goth girl, what's your number? " who the fuck asked you? "Why are you asking for my number? " " your hot, sugar tits. I always dream of a hot goth girlfriend. " "listen here, she might be hot, but your not, so go away? Leave her alone? She is uninterested? " I blurted out. Why did I actually say that? Shit, I am in trouble. " calm down, bitch, we don't want you anyway. You look like trash anyway. " "and you look like a neglected horse. " his friend was laughing in the background. "Listen here, kid, I am not interested in any of you. I have my own lover. " she stood up while holding my hand. "Who, her? I am way better trust me, especially in bed. " "the only person you have been in bed with is your mother. Now get away because I am trying to enjoy a date with my girl! " she dragged me to a win-a-prize games. "Cassandra, are you alright? " she turned to me with a smile. "Yeah. Thank you for defending me back there. I know you are jealous∼" what? I am NOT jealous, am I? A little. Yes I am. "Noooo, I am not. But they were really weird. " I said as I offered to play a game to win a prize. I picked up the gun and focused on shooting the bottles. "Stay focused, keep the gun straight and aim for the bottle. " she was holding onto my arms to help me adjust the gun. I started shooting, knocking down some of the bottles. "Congrats, you won a rabbit. " the guy gave me a stuffed toy rabbit. I wish I could have got a bigger one. " shit. Cass, I am sorry, I really wanted to get you a bigger one. " I gave her the rabbit as we walked away from the place. "Wha- this was for me? " she questioned. "Clearly, yeah." She sighed then giggled. "Your so cute. I adore that. " she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "But, I barely even-" "now shut up and kiss me! " she grabbed my face and bashed her lips on mine. "Wait, let me win something for you. " she grinned as we went to another win-a-prize. This time you had to shoot moving aliens. "Hey, sugar tits. Miss me? " oh fuck not them again. "Bro why are you so obsessed? There are multiple goths here, plus you don't want to get called a neglected horse again, do you? " his friend made fun of him. "Shut the fuck, buttface. This is between me and her. " he said. "Let's make a deal. I win, I take you on a date and to my house. If you win, you get to do what you want. Bet? " bro he is pissing me off so much. "Cass, dont-" "Bet. If I win, I get to take my girlfriend home in peace and you go fuck yourself. " she said. "Bet." They got their guns ready and started shooting the cardboard aliens. This is too risky, what if he does something to her. "Cassandra please, what if he-" "Y/N, baby, don't worry. " she said. "He is a dickhead. He tries to make everyone his bitch. " I blurted out laughing. His friend probably knows him a bit too well. "Shut up! " oh here he goes. "Lady, you win. Here is the bear. I will go die now. " the old dude said in monotone. "Damn, okay-" "THIS ISN'T FAIR, YOU CHEATED! " He yelled with a frown. Me and Cass looked at each other and ran for it, laughing.