NSFW!!! Johnny x F Reader - After Party 🍋

Includes: Extensive detailed NSFW scenes

<•—————•>

ROR had won the Scare Games, and there was a party at their frat house to celebrate.

You had been dating Johnny for a while now, but tonight was definitely something special.

You arrived at the ROR frat house with your sorority, the party had already started by the time you got there, and you could hear the loud music from outside - although it was muffled.

You entered to a room full of dancing, drinking monsters. You grabbed a rotdog and an alcoholic drooler cooler and headed to the dancefloor with your sorority friends. You spent your night on and off the dancefloor, spending your other time talking with friends.

At about 11pm, you found Johnny leaning with his back to the wall with a drink. And you approached him, bouncing from off the dance floor.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" you asked him,

"Yeah, I am! I love hosting these parties," He looked at you, smiling, "Thanks for asking,"

"Thats alright," you smiled back,

You rested on Johnny's side, with your head on his shoulder for a moment, when Johnny piped up again, placing a paw on your hand.

"What do you think about staying over tonight, I have something different planed seeing as tonight's special, hmm?" he asked

You blushed lightly, "I would love to stay the night," you replied looking up at him, he had a slight smirk on his face. You looked back smiling towards the partying monsters, you fantasised about all the things he might have in mind...

<•—————•>

It was 2am, and you, Johnny and the rest of the ROR frat were cleaning up the mess made from the party. Drinks, food scraps and trash littered the floor of the hall, but it only took about 10 minutes to clean up.
Once everything was cleaned up, everyone went their separate ways, to tired and wasted to talk. You went to the bathroom, took a shower and slipped into your ivory, satin and lace nightdress.

You entered Johnnys room where you were staying for the night and saw him standing waiting for you next to his bed. You approached him slowly.

"Did you enjoy the night?" He asked, softly placing a hand on your shoulder and trailing it down your arm; it gave your shivers.

"You know I always enjoy your parties," you chuckled, "...Especially tonight, well done on winning the Scare Games again!"

"I do know, but I like the reassurance." He chuckled, "And thank you,"

It was quiet for a bit as you both took a moment, Johnny gazed into your eyes and learned towards your face and planted a brief, soft kiss on your lips. Still within 2 inches of your face, he growled, whispering in your ear, "ready to have some fun tonight?"

You blushed a bright shade of red, you didn't need to think about your answer: "of course,"
At this, Johnny smiled lightly and smashed his lips against yours, forcing you against the wall. You moaned at the pain inflicted, but it only turned you on more.

Your arms wrapped around Johnnys back, your nails digging into his shoulder blades as his hands held your lower back, pulling your hips towards his crotch, forcing your back to arch. Johnny groaned breathily into each kiss, his tusks pushing against your face, leaving bruises on your cheeks.

Eventually, when you both knew you were ready to move on with your night, you began to slowly make your way over too Johnnys king sized bed. Kisses began to get slower and sloppier, as Johnnys hands patiently made their way over to other parts of your body. He grabbed your breasts and teased your pussy as you lightly moaned in and out of each kiss, your hands now rested on his large chest and you could feel his hardening member against your nightdress.

Johnny pushed you onto the bed and you lay there catching your breath with your legs spread - you weren't wearing any panties.

You watched as Johnny suavely took off his ROR swear and chucked it too the ground, hungrily looking at your beautiful body sprawled on his bed.
He crawled on top of you, planting a kiss on your neck as he positioned his tip at your entrance, before slamming his large member into you. You scream/moaned in pain as your ladyhood adjusted to his size. Johnny continued to kiss, suck and bite your neck, however more vigorously. You whimpered as he drew blood.

"Are you ready?" He said

You caught your breath, "yeah," you said softly,

He began to pump in and out of your vagina, you moaned and your back arched the harder he went. The fabric of his bedsheets scrunched beneath your fingers as he found your g-spot.

"Mmm, right there Johnny," you moaned

He groaned in response and rammed harder into your g-spot, your legs trembled and grew weak as you reached your climax. You gave a loud, lusty moan as you came, cum seeping out onto Johnnys dick and down your legs onto the sheets.
Johnny's thrusts began to loosen, as he huffed and huffed to catch his breath.

"Y/N... I'm about to-"
Before he could finish his sentence, he came inside you, filling you whole.

Johnny collapsed beside you, his chest rising and falling as he recovered from his orgasm. You lay next to him doing the same, your hands rested over your chest as you caught your breath, your legs straggled apart in front of you. You still felt warm, and fuzzy from your orgasm.

After a couple of minutes of recovering, "wanna take a shower?" You asked softly

Johnny growled, "mmm, yeah,"

You both slowly got up, took a warm shower to clean up, and slipped back into bed.

Johnny spooned you, you felt safe with his muscular arms wrapped around you.

"You were amazing tonight, how do you feel?" Johnny asked sleepily

"I feel so satisfied," you replied, "so were you, I'm such a lucky girl,"

His arms tightened around you, and nuzzled his face into the back of your neck, you could feel his breath on your skin.

"I'm such a lucky man," he whispered, "goodnight Y/N, I love you,"

"Good Johnny, I love you too,"

<•—————•>

1044 WORDS

Hope you enjoyed the read! I wrote this to make up for my lack of new chapters in my other book, hopefully I will regain inspiration soon.

Thanks for reading! And again, if you have any criticism, feel free to comment (I really don't mind) and vote if you liked it! Thanks again! Have a BEAUTIFUL Christmas!!!

Love Mochi 💕