Terry and Terri x Shy Reader (PART 2!)

Hey everyone! Welcome back to this fanfic, I just wanted to let you know that I do not know how Universities/Colleges work because I have never been (Yet!) so I am just going to be writing what seems to fit heh. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

<===============>

A term had already passed, and you had gotten comfortable in your class. You had made friends with another student in your dance class; their name is Eren, they are a fairy skinny, short, fuzzy, cyan monster with two horns that curved backwards. You always sat together in class because neither of you had any other friends, although Terry and Terri sat with you often as well.

It was almost getting towards the end of first semester and your main final assessment for the term was due. It was a practical where you had to perform your favourite dance style in front of your teacher. Luckily for you, had already been to ballet classes prior to your commencement at Monsters University, so the only thing you had to do now was do the choreography.

"What'cha doing for your assessment?" Eren asked. You sat together eating lunch in the shade of a large oak tree.

"Ballet!" You said excitedly, "what about you?"

"I'm doing some contempory stuff!" They replied

"Oooh interesting!" You smiled, taking a bite out of your sandwich.

After a few moments, Terry and Terri came to join you.

"Greetings!" They both chimed cheerily

"Hey!" Eren greeted

"Hi!" you added blushing a little; you still hadn't gotten over your crush on them

"Are you excited for the final exam?" Eren asked

"For once, yeah!" Terri said, Terry on the other hand just groaned, "what about you two?"

"Oh yeah!" you said, Eren agreed. You were trying to act cool and collected, but you were actually extremely nervous in making a fool of yourself in front of your crush.

The exam was only in two weeks, so you were all desperately trying to get your things together. You learned Terry and Terri were doing some kind of disco/pop thing, and Oscar was break dancing, but other than that, you didn't have any idea of what the other students were doing (apart from Eren of course).

<===============>

It was the day of the exam! You were so nervous, even though you knew you had it in the bag! Each student had been given a different time to come into the auditorium and dance for Mrs. Featherton. Everyone's was just 5 minutes apart. Yours was at 11:30.

<===============>

Terry and Terri POV:

"Todays the big day!" Terri said rubbing his hands together, brimming with nerves and excitement.

"What times the session?" Terry asked

"12pm, did you wanna practice one more time?"

"Sure", Terry said in a monotonous voice

<===============>

One of your classmates exited the auditorium, you gathered you're things and headed in to meet Mrs. Featherton, you sat down while she finished writing some notes and shuffling some papers.

"Thank you for waiting! Come up!" Jane said enthusiastically, you walked up onto the stage.

"Now, I know you're nervous, but I wanted to reassure that there is nothing to be afraid about, no one else is watching, its just me" she said calmly