Terry and Terri x Reader

Title art by me :D

•———————•

"There! All finished!" You said, finishing up your job on the disco ball.
"Thank you Y/N!" Terry said
"Yeah! Now we will be ready for a party!" Terri said excitedly
"My pleasure!" You said shaking their hands, "anytime you time guys need anything just gimme a call"
"We will!" They both answered in unison

(time skip)

Some time later, you got a letter in your letter box
'Oozma Kappa is hosting a party!
Food, drinks and fun provided! Bring your friends! Held at Ooze Makapa's fraternity house: 1200 Dark Ave'.
"Looks like they're gonna be making the most of that disco ball!" You told yourself. Your were so coming!

(time skip)
You arrived at the Oozma Kappa's fraternity house, there was food, drink and games but... no other students, apart from yourself of course.

"Hey guys!" You said, "the party is tonight right...?"

"Yeah- the party is tonight" Don Carlton said, everyone seemed discouraged. They had even gotten the disco ball up and running!

"Yeah uh... we did have some people arrive, but they just left after seeing the place" Squishy said, itching the back of his head in embarrassment.

Terri was hanging onto Terry's arm is disappointment.

"Don't give up yet boys! Sulley and I came up with a plan..." Mike giggled. He had a door with him...

"Wait a minute Mike- you're not doing what I think you're doing?" You asked smiling

"Door jamming? Pfft- why would I ever do that!"

"Door jamming?!?" Squishy exclaimed, although quickly covering his mouth after, whispering,

"I'll get told off so bad if my mum finds out!"

"We've got it covered," Mike winked. Mike opened the door, and two freshmen walked through following a trail of pizza Sulley had left.

"If we can't get a party, we'll steal it!" Sulley said, signalling to the door.

Student after student was bought through the doors that Mike and Sulley set up, and before you knew it, Roar Omega Roars entire party was in Oozma Kappa's house!

"This is great!", "Yeah!!", "Thanks Oozma Kappa!" Was heard from around the room. Oozma Kappa and yourself felt so great! You were dancing, and Terry and Terri came to join you.

"Lookin' good tonight Y/N!" Terry said dancing. You blushed warmly, looking away with a smile, "thank you," you replied

"We can't thank you enough for that disco ball, look at this place!" Terri said

"It's really my pleasure! I'm so glad I was able to be part of making this party possible"

"Hey, we got you something as thank you gift!" Terry said, signalling to Terri, who pulled out a box of chocolates and a bouquet.

"Ahh! Terri! That's the wrong gift!!" Terry glared at Terri, and Terri hid the gift.

"well she's seen it now she may as well have it-" Terri whispered, they turned away from you a bit, you chuckled

"your right... lets at least take out her thank you gift as well though-" Terry said; Terri nodded in response

"Well, here's your actual thank you gift", Terry said, looking over at Terri and handing you a hand made card with the words 'Thank you!" written with glitter glue on the front in cursive. You smiled in true bliss, "Thank you guys so much! You shouldn't have"...

"No, really! We insist!" They both said, "Oh, and there's one more thing..."

Terri brought out the bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates and handed them over to you, blushing and looking away as he did so.

Terry began, "so... Terri and I both really enjoy your company, and think your really pretty..."

You could feel your face getting hot and you instinctively put your hand on your cheek to feel.

Terry continued, "We would love you to consider being our girlfriend". Terri looked back at you and nodded, although he kept his glance on the floor trying to hide his flushed face.

You could help but blush violently, you smiled a wide smile, "I'd absolutely love to!", you held their hands.

Terry and Terri looked at each other, Terri becoming seemingly less shy. Terry held up your hand and kissed it, your blush was getting redder by the second. Terri pulled you (and Terry) into a tight embrace and after a couple of seconds, let go.

"I love you both so much," You said softly, although you couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you too", they both replied in unison

And with that, you danced together for the rest of the night, until everyone went home. They asked if you wanted to stay the night with them, you agreed. You both snuggled up in bed together and had a great night sleep.

The end ❤️

•———————•

WORD COUNT - 486
Hope you guys enjoyed this one!
- Ricki