Terry and Terri x Shy Reader (PART 1!)

Requested by MystieePinkiee ! <3
Title art by me <3

———————•

It was first day at MU, and your were starting you class as a dance major. Your were bursting with excitement, but also nerves. You had to go the bathroom for a couple of minutes to stop yourself from crying before your class.

Finally, you got into class, although, today was just a get to know you/introduction.
Your class was fairly small (what a relief!) with about 15 people. Your teacher was a tall, flexible, feathery, bird monster with large horns: her feathers were pink and her scaley skin was yellow.

"My name is Jane Featherton, but you can just call me Jane! It's just splendid to have you all my dance class!" She said happily, "I'd love to get to know you all, so why don't we go around in a circle and introduce ourselves? You can tell us your name, age, and hobbies!"
'Oh no' you thought. You began to fiddle with your hands.

You all formed a circle and sat down. "Let's start from the left of me! Here, I'll go first!" Mrs Featherton said, "My name is Jane Featherton, I'm 46 years old and have been teaching dance at Monsters University for 19 years! I enjoy aerobics, samba dancing and yoga!" She then signalled to the next student sitting beside her.

"My names Oscar, I'm 20 and I enjoy skateboarding and hip-hop dancing" said a husky voice, it belonged to a maroon coloured, scaley monster, with a horn on his nose, but he had long dreadlocks that covered all of his face, it parted at the horn. (If that makes sense? Lmao).

"Nice to meet you Oscar!" Jane said, "next student!"

Next to Oscar sat a two headed, orange monster with four arms and tentacle legs. They wore a green turtleneck sweater. One head had one stubby horn sticking out the top of his head, the second had two horns sticking out either side of his head and buck teeth.

"Hey! I'm Terri, and this is my brother Terry" said the monster with one horn

"Hello", Terry (the guy with 2 horns) said half heartedly

"I'm 20 and enjoy dancing, listening to music and magic, and I'll dance to just about anything!" Terri said enthusiastically

"I'm also 20 and I enjoy magic, reading and tea" said Terry, "oh and I'm not taking the class"
"You're gonna have to take the class! We're connected!" Terri whispered

You had formed a crush on those two in the small time of their introduction. 'Are you serious, another frustrating crush that'll never go anywhere,' you thought, you were always way to shy to even think about asking someone out, but you could always dream.

"Nice to meet you both!" Mrs Featherton said cheerily as they both began to bicker; whispering.

Eventually the circle made it's way around to you and you had to introduce yourself.

You paused and took an unnoticeable breath to calm yourself, you began, "My name is Y/N L/N", you began to play with your hair/hands as you went on, "I am 19 and I enjoy (insert interests here)"

"What kind of dance do you like?" Mrs. Featherton asked

"I love ballet.." you said

"Oh my goodness! Don't get me started on ballet! It is such a wonderful subject..." and with that, Jane went on a tangent on ballet for a couple of minutes... Even you were bored. Although after she finished (finally) the rest of the people in the circle finished their introductions and Jane got into the subject introduction, where she taught about what was to expected in class and what the year would look like. After this you gathered your things and Mrs. Featherton dismissed all the students (in a very energetic manner. Even though she could get caught up in certain subjects she was enthused about, you thought she was awesome!).

Time to head back to you dorm and prepare for your other classes, but you couldn't stop thinking about those two Terry/Terri guys. You smacked your forehead with your palm, 'just get over it!' you told yourself... But you couldn't.

Terry and Terri POV:

"I can't wait till next class! Jane is so awesome!" Terri said excitedly as he and Terry walked towards the Ooze Makapa fraternity house.

Terry groaned, but he had to admit, "yeah, I suppose she was a pretty cool teacher, I wish my biology teacher was like that..."

"HA, sucked in!" Terri laughed...

Terry didn't say anything in response, but all of a sudden brought something up- "Hey, that Y/N girl was pretty cute"

"Are you serious? This early on in the year?"

"Well yeah!"

"But you do have a point... lets at least just get to know her first though!"

"I wasn't saying we shouldn't!"

•———————•

TERRY AND TERRI X SHY READER PART 1 COMPLETE

WORD COUNT: 793

Next instalment WILL be out within 2 DAYS

I'm loving writing Terry/Terri stuff! I hope you love reading them!

Have a great day/night/afternoon/morning!

❤️Mochi