Confirming everything

Start from the beginning

Then I heard another set of footsteps behind me and Robin. I turned my head and saw my butler, and father, Alfred. "Good evening, master bruce, master dick" he says formally, looking between the two of us.

Robin happily smiles and waves to his grandpa. "Hey, Alfred!" He exclaimed happily. I just simply nodded to Alfred, turning back to the bat computer. "Dinner is ready, how about you go and get changed out of you're suits?" Alfred suggested to us.

Robin nodded eagerly and ran to go and get changed. I just simply nodded to him, still trying to understand some things. My two sides of my brain still arguing. "Master bruce?" Alfred questioned when I didn't get up.

"Alfred..." "I- I think I might...have feelings-" I said slowly but was quickly interrupted, "I'm aware that you have feelings sir, despite you always saying you don't" Alfred said back smirking at me.

I looked at him annoyed, rolling my eyes. "I think I have feelings for the joker.." I told him nervously. He looked at me surprised, but then just smiled softly. "Ah, I see" "I'm guessing after the 'hospital incident'?" Alfred asked smirking at me again.

My eyes widened and I could feel a blush creep up my face. "Y-you know about that too?!" I asked him flustered. Alfred smiled at me and nodded. "Barbara told me that she suspected you fell for the clown" he tells me simply.

I groan and roll my eyes, 'great! So two people knew I liked him before me' I thought annoyed. "She didn't seem to be okay with it however, probably due to him being a criminal" Alfred said and I nodded to him. "Yeah but it's understandable, Jokers the most wanted criminal in all of gotham!" I exclaimed to which Alfred nodded.

"Yes, but I don't see why you can't have a crush on him" Alfred says smiling sweetly. "If it gets in the way of my job, then it's a problem!" I exclaimed angrily. "Which it already has, twice" I said turning away in shame to the bat computer.

Alfred sighed, then turned my chair over to face him again. "Listen, maybe you should see if the joker likes you back" "if he doesn't, you can slowly start to get over this crush, and go back to just being his greatest enemy" Alfred told me, to which I felt my face flush yet again.

"No way! Im not doing that!" I complained to him. "Everything will go back to normal, trust me sir" Alfred told me smiling sympathetically. I looked at him, seeing his easy going smile and sighed. "Okay, fine but I'll do it the batman way" "so then I don't have to confront him about it" I tell him crossing my arms.

Alfred smiled happily at me and nodded. "Very well then, sir" he said bowing to me then started to walk away. "Wait!" I say to him quickly, he turns to me and tilts his head. "What- what about if he does like me?" I ask him nervously, furiously blushing.

Alfred smirked at me, then nodded his head. "That will be up to you, sir" he said smartly. He then turned away and started to walk back upstairs. I sighed softly, feeling the corners of my mouth move into a smile. I then got up and went to undress out of my bat suit.

POV by joker:

I laughed evilly, as me and Harley ran with the stuff we stole. Harley giggled as we ran back to our hideout. Once we got to the hideout, I smiled brightly walking to my special room. Harley placed the candy on the table, taking the makeup to the bathroom.

I walked up to the door which still had the note I left on it, 'don't go in, unless you are the joker- the jokers special room' I smiled proudly and unlocked the door with the special keys I made just for this door.

They were these keys that had Batman's bat symbol on them. I unlocked it then opened the door and walked inside with the batman stuff still in my arms. I then quickly closed the door fully and dropped the stuff on the black carpet.