|𝓲|

♡♡𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎♡♡

♡♡𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎♡♡

"I'm not going out with your raggedy ass friends", I say to my brother on the phone, standing in front of my locker in the hallway.

"Rave, stop tryna tell me how to live my life wtf", I yell, before hanging up on him.

My crazy controlling ass brother wants me hang out with one of his friends who smells like nothing but weed straight up, with them busted ass Black Forces and prolly got boo-boo stains on his draws.

"Hey besss", Imani drags as she walks over to where I'm standing.
"Uh who ate your cereal?", She laughs at the frown on my face.

"Rave still wants me hang out with that dude I told you about", I face palm myself.

"Except for the fact that you saw roaches in his shoes, ain't nun wrong with that nigga fr", She shrugs.

"You don't even know him...", I cross my arms.

"What were you even looking in his shoes for?", She ignores me

"Well nigga took off his shoes and the whole room started smelling like some damn pig intestines"

"I don't blame Rave tho. Get yourself a boyfriend or sumn", Imani says, pouting.

"Oh well why am I not surprised. Ain't got time for no boy now. I just wanna graduate,go to prom, then to college and then graduate from college.", I roll my eyes.

"Stupid nerd! Think about it, you're a senior in high school. You've never been in a relationship, never had a crush..."

"I have a crush. Don't play about Justin Bieber fr", I cut her off

She sighs at my dumbness," celebrities don't count. Plus who still crushes on Justin Bieber? That's so 2012"

"Ion care bout nun", I coo at the Justin Beiber's picture on my locker.

"That's why no one fucks
with your weird ass outchea", she shakes her head.

She's right. I've no friends in this school. I'm kind of a nerd and a weirdo who puts herself in embarrassing situations all the time. My twin sister, Jacquie, was my best friend until she was shot to death almost two years ago.

Imani is the only one who actually fucks with me. We've been friends since we were in 7th grade and we became best of friends a year back.

"But you love me tho", I pull her hands

"Bitch cut that shit out. Look at Digga..."