Chris-anxiety/party

yn= your name
a/n= this is where yn has a anxiety,social anxiety and a panic disorder( I wanted to write this because I deal with all of these)Also in this Chris is going to drive(I know in real life he can't but just imagine he can😁)Enjoy!
yn pov
Me and the triplets were supposed to be going to a house party from one of their old friends. Matt said he was going to pick me up at 6:00.It was currently 4:00.If I'm being honest I didn't really want to go, I haven't left the house in a week except if I'm going to hang out with the triplets.They were some of the only people who I was comfortable around and when I was around them it's like all my problem faded away.

It was now 4:45 and I knew I should start getting ready because it takes me a good 1 hour to get ready not including a shower which I was planning to have.But I just couldn't bring myself to get ready. I had no motivation and I was just stressed.

(time pass)

It was was now 5:15 and I was nowhere near getting ready.I was sitting on my bed scrolling through TikTok when suddenly a notification pops up from my phone.

                                                                          The Fantastic Four!

m:hey,you ready yn?

c:we were thinking of coming a bit early so we could hang a bit?

m:yn?

n:heyyy,wassup

c:ynnnnnnn!?!?!?

n:where's yn?
n:yn hello?

c:yn we're getting worried please answer.
c:we just need to know your okay
c:hello?

m:yn!

                                                          yn:hey guys,I'm fine!

back to yn pov

I know I said I was okay but in reality I felt my chest start to tighten up.My fingers started shaking and I felt like I couldn't breathe.This has happened before but never this bad.I picked up my phone to call Chris.

Chrissy❤️

c:heyyy babe,wassup!

yn:I-I can't b-bre.

[before yn could finish speaking Chris knew what was happening]

c:hey babe,I need you to try breathe in and out,okay?

yn:y-yeah
c:I'm gonna be over in less than five minutes.I'm gonna end the call know but I'm coming and remember to keep breathing in and out.

Chris's pov

I knew what was happening to yn.She was having a panic attack.

I quickly ran downstairs,grabbed the car keys and started the car not waisting anytime.

As soon as I got to her house, I just went inside because I knew she doesn't lock up the door during the day.I ran upstairs and opened her door.

There she was,her head in her knees as her hands wrapped around her knees in the corner of her room.As soon as she heard the door open her head shot up.Her face was covered in tears and mascara smudged all over her face.Her face was also very red and puffy from all the crying.

I quickly ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her, we stayed like that for a few seconds until I pulled away,my hands still on her shoulder.

"Hey,it's all gonna be okay.I need you to try and follow my breathing pattern okay?" I said.
All she did was give me a small nod.That was enough for me to know she was trying her hardest.
I started breathing in and out slowly so she could copy me until she calmed down a bit.

"Babe,how you feeling now?"

"Tired and emotional...is it okay if we don't go to the party?"she said

"Yea,whatever you want babe!"i replied with.

(time skip)

yn pov
After my panic attack, Chris told Matt and nick what happened and they said it was fine that we both didn't go.

I felt like the luckiest person to be with Chris.He made me feel so special.He was so sweet to his brothers
(well only some of the time )!

Chris's pov

We ended up cuddling and watching 'The Addams Family' she always said that movie was one of her comfort movies.I never saw why but if it helped her, I would watch it with her whenever!

a/n= this is my first time writing I hope you like!