Minam sat down on a bench near the pool area until Yohan was done showering and changing his clothes. Yohan walked towards Minam as he was checking how big his clothes were on him, swinging the jacket's sleeves.

Minam stood straight and took a glance from Yohan's head to his tiptoes. "You need to drink more milk."

Yohan glared at him with his red puffy eyes. "I'd rather be short on height than short on IQ."

Minam chuckled. "Pfft. What's your rank on the school's list?"

Yohan replied instantly, "21! I bet yours is lower..."

Minam smirked and then scoffed while ruffling Yohan's wet hair. "So you're both short on IQ and height."

Yohan shoved his hand and scowled. "What's your rank?"

"3," Minam said proudly. "We have a huge gap in our scores."

Yohan snapped at him, "When do you even find the time to study?! Aren't you too busy making out with everyone?"

As Minam grasped Yohan's jaw, he narrowed his eyes, annoyed. "Don't provoke me again, or I'll teach you some lessons about how to keep your tongue calm in your mouth!"

Is he going to kiss me again?... Yohan freaked out, pursing his lips.

"At least, you look more obedient today." Minam said teasingly as he withdrew his hand, then he asked, "Why? Are you afraid of me kissing you again?"

Yohan's cheeks became as red as a tomato after he averted his gaze, remaining silent. Is he a mind reader?...

"I'm not a mind reader. It's all written on your face." Minam answered right away, which made Yohan flinch in response.

"Ugh... Whatever... I'm leaving!" Completely embarrassed, he fisted Minam's chest lightly in frustration and left the pool.

Before Yohan got out of school, Minam stopped him by sprinting in front of him. He then took off his hooded sweatshirt and put it on Yohan's shoulder, pulling the hood over his head. "Your hair is still wet, and I don't want you to catch a cold because of me, so wear this."

Minam didn't wait for Yohan to respond and walked back to school to finish his job afterward. A faint smile appeared on his face.

"I shouldn't get impressed by this while he was the cause in the first place... I'm so pathetic..." Yohan muttered to himself, flustered.

~

"Yohan."

Yohan noticed Jaemin standing at the front gate, leaning against the fence. He walked towards him slowly, feeling awkward. "Oh! Hey, Hyung..."

Jaemin asked in concern. "Why are you still at school?"

Yohan dropped his gaze to the floor. "I got something to do."

He couldn't look into Jaemin's eyes since he had seen him with Sohyun kissing in the bathroom instead of doing their cleaning. That was why he ended up in the garden behind the building, holding back his emotions.

Jaemin rubbed the back of his neck, bewildered. "Um. Yohan, I want to apologize to you for my behavior that day. I overreacted... I shouldn't have been harsh to you. I know you're not a bad kid..."

Yohan's heart throbbed in pain as he clenched his fists. "I'm the one who crossed the line... I'm sorry that I..." Rolling down his tears prevented him from talking.

I never stopped thinking about you when you moved out...

When I saw you again here, I was so happy that I wanted to keep you by my side at any cost...

But... You already have had someone else in your heart...

I wish I had found you sooner...

Yohan brought his hands over his face, whipping his tears while he sobbed. "I'm... S-sorry... Hyung."

Jaemin stepped closer to Yohan and hugged Yohan gently, trying to calm him down. "It's alright... I'm sure you'll find the right one whenever its time arrives."

Yohan pulled himself out of his arms and then forced himself to smile. "Thank y-you... B-bye for now."

He walked away as fast as he could since he didn't want to embarrass himself more in front of Jaemin.

~

While Jaemin stared blankly into the space, Sohyun called his name. "Let's go, Jaeminzzz! I reported that we're done with the cleaning today to that old jeez..."

Jaemin glanced at Sohyun and smiled. "Mhm."

Sohyun linked his arm with Jaemin's as they started walking. "Your darling is starving! You should feed me something delicious today! Hehe..."

Jaemin chuckled unconsciously. "My darling has a dragon hidden inside his stomach... He's never full."

Sohyun bit Jaemin's arm, annoyed. "Hey! I worked to death today!"

"But I did most of it alone while you were slacking off happily..." Jaemin arched an eyebrow.

"That's what lovers do for whom they love..." Sohyun smirked.

"I guess you mean a slave, not a lover." Jaemin teased Sohyun.

Sohyun squinted his eyes. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders. "How could I possibly dare to do that master?!"

Sohyun turned around, pissed. "Agh... I'm going home!"

Jaemin laughed and wrapped his arm around Sohyun's neck, dragging him. "I'll cook something delicious for you..."

"Hmph."

~

Having washed up and eaten dinner, they lay on Jaemin's bed next to each other. As they were on the bed, Jaemin could feel the warmth of Sohyun's body against his.
He gently stroked Sohyun's hair, admiring his beauty in the dimly lit room.
Still couldn't believe that they were a couple now. He had never thought that someday he'd be in a relationship with Sohyun. It felt surreal to him.

Sohyun looked up at Jaemin as his head was resting on Jaemin's arm and smiled, feeling content in his embrace. They stared into each other's eyes, their hearts full of longing.

Sohyun broke the silence with his sudden question. "Have you ever seen the sea?"

"Hm?... I went to the sea once when I was a kid with my parents." Jaemin replied.

Sohyun felt embarrassed by what he asked. He stuttered shyly, "I've never had the chance to."

I thought it'd be fun if both of us went there for the first time...

"But... you..." Jaemin paused and looked at him in silence, bewildered. Then he said, "Uh. I keep forgetting that you can't remember the past..."

Sohyun grinned awkwardly. "Um..."

I shouldn't have asked in the first place...

"Let's go to the beach after we graduate. It's only one and a half months left. Now, we're busy cleaning and studying for the finals. Also, the weather is still cold, although it's spring." Jaemin kissed Sohyun's forehead.

Sohyun's eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Then... let's make it our first official date!..."

Jaemin smiled. "Okay."

Sohyun held his pinky finger in the air. "Promise me."

In order to stamp it, Jaemin locked his pinky in Sohyun's, and then they pressed their thumbs together. As a final step, they brushed their palms against each other in opposite directions to print it.

"Now it's officially sealed." Sohyun smiled from ear to ear, feeling satisfied.
.
.
.
.

.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hello everybody!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thank you for supporting this story with your comments and votes. ❤️❤️
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡