Chapter 14

Sohyun pulled Hanna into a hug. "Thank you, Hanna."

"Ay!... Get away from me," Hanna groaned irritatedly.

As Jaemin got up from the ground, his gaze fell to where Sohyun was sitting with Hanna.

What are they doing there? Jaemin wondered as he squinted his eyes, watching them in each other's embrace.

"Oh! Their match is over!" Sohyun then sprang up suddenly and sprinted towards Jaemin brightly. "Jaeminzzz..."

Jaemin averted his gaze right away, feeling awkward. Sohyun jumped in front of him and offered a bottle of water to Jaemin. "Have some water!"

"Thanks." Jaemin grabbed the bottle and gulped it down.

Yohan glared at Sohyun for a few seconds and then whined, "Hyung, I guess I hurt my left knee and ankle... I can't walk properly."

Sohyun's eyes shifted from Jaemin to Yohan. Sneaky bastard!...

Then he said to Yohan before Jaemin could react to him, "I will take you to the infirmary..."

Yohan shook his head, bewildered. "No... No... I won't bother you. Hyung will help me!"

Sohyun gritted his teeth and said, "Get on my back! It's not a bother!"

I won't let you do your trick!!!...

Jaemin then responded, confused. "Sohyun, you can't carry him with that small figure of yours. I'll take him."

Can you shut your mouth, Jaemin?...

Sohyun glared at Jaemin, completely annoyed. "I SAID I CAN AND I WILL!"

"But Sohyun, let me just—" Jaemin muttered worriedly.

He then turned his back on Yohan as he grasped his arm and pulled it on his shoulder, making Yohan climb on his back. Yohan stuttered, shocked, "I... Said... I don't... need your help!"

Sohyun lifted him and carried him away, ignoring both Jaemin and Yohan. Dammit! He's heavy even though he's skinny!...

As they headed to the infirmary and were finally out of sight of others, Yohan tapped on Sohyun's shoulder and said, "Put me down."

Sohyun said mockingly as he stopped and put him down, "Why? Aren't you hurt?..."

Yohan replied coldly after Sohyun turned around and stared at him. "We both know what you and I did there..."

Sohyun smirked. "Hmm... I can clearly see what you're up to."

Yohan furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Do you like Jaemin? But I heard that you had a girlfriend not long ago."

"I do. So, it's better for you to back off." Sohyun answered without even a hesitation.

Yohan crossed his arms in a defensive position. "He's not yours yet, and I can see that he only sees you as a friend... So, it's better for you not to embarrass yourself by confessing to him."

Sohyun shoved Yohan against the wall and held him there by pressing his left forearm onto his chest. "What do you know about him, huh? You weren't by his side for years, and you're acting as if he's in your claim?"

Yohan smirked. "Since I'm getting on your nerves, it shows that I almost succeeded. Soon, we will be a couple, and you'll—"

Sohyun fisted his right hand, trying to hit him as rage crawled under his skin. "You as—..."

~

Since Jaemin was worried about Sohyun carrying Yohan all alone, he followed them after he picked up his jacket and wore it.