When The Plan Goes South.

Stargirl stared in utter shock—and with good reason too.

Her friend, whom his whereabouts had been completely unknown and untraceable for the past few hours, had suddenly reappeared out of the bloom. And now he was standing outside the parking lot, filled with pure anger at those who had kept his parents from him—currently in the form of a powerful red, four armed giant, standing at twelve feet.

He was currently Four Arms. 

Courtney had not seen this form since several years ago, when Ben's alien forms used to appear in the Bellwood news magazines and pamphlets.

More noticable, however, she had never seen Ben look so angry. 

"That's Tennyson!" stated Nightshade. "I thought you guys said you had no idea where he was?"

"We didn't," replied Stargirl, her eyes not leaving Ben. "At least, I'm relieved he's alive. But we have to stop him before he does something rash."

"Amanda Waller, I give you ten seconds to get out here with my parents!" Ben suddenly roared loudly, enough to make Courtney shiver slightly from the coldness in his voice.

Of course, there was no reply. Amanda Waller would never give up that easily.

She saw him—Courtney saw Ben get more and more annoyed with each passing second. Ten seconds faded and his expression became even more grim and filled with anger.

"Fine, Waller," said Four Arms, with an unusual, unnerving calmness. "Have it your way! Here I come!"

With a tremendous leap, Four Arms landed on the second floor of the parking lot, out of range of both Stargirl and Nightshade.

"C'mon, we have to follow him!" exclaimed Stargirl.

"W-We?" stammered Nightshade.

"Yes, we," said Stargirl, grabbing Nightshade by the arm as the bubble shield of stellar energy dissipated from around them. "You of all people know you'd rather be stuck on our side than Amanda's, with an angry Four Arms rampaging the building."

"Fair enough," replied Nightshade after a moment's thought. "Let's go."

Submerging herself in a cloak of darkness, Nightshade followed Stargirl as they flew towards the second floor of the parking lot.

And they were surprised by what they saw, which was a 'Four Arms' sized hole in the ceiling of the floor. 

He was already on the third floor! 

The two women made their way through the fresh opening, arriving on the third floor. 

Stargirl sucked in a breath at the sight.

Four Arms was in full flight, taking all the lasers and bullets head on—all of them doing nothing, but deflect off his ridiculously thick hide.