Ben 10 Meets Unitrix

Ben Tennyson stood face to face with Julie's look alike, with a glowing Omnitrix insignia on her chest. She also held the Omnitrix in hand, the dial of which was also glowing brightly enough, that Ben had to shield his eyes.

Ben stepped back, still in shock from the words he'd heard.

"Y-You're the Omnitrix?" exclaimed Ben, glancing between the girl and the wrist watch device she was holding. "But...how is that possible?"

"I don't know," said the Julie clone, the glow fading from the hourglass insignia on her chest, as well as on the Omnitrix. Her glare remained fixed on Ben. "But that happens to be the reality."

Suddenly the Omnitrix spoke up, in a voice that sounded just like Julie's, now that Ben thought of it.

"Reset complete. Ben Tennyson is no longer recognized as primary user," said the Omnitrix. "All access will be denied until further command from Unitrix."

"Access denied?" Ben ran over to the Julie clone, grabbing her by the shoulders. "Why did you do that? I need the Omnitrix back on Earth! I have to go see Amanda Waller to save my parents!"

"Hands off me, you jerk!"

Ben was suddenly thrown back by a powerful jet of water. He stared at the Julie clone—the Unitrix as the Omnitrix just called her. Her right arm had morphed into one, similar to Water Hazard's.

"If you want to go back to Earth, you're free to do that!" exclaimed Unitrix. "But don't even think I'll hand you the Omnitrix! You don't deserve it!"

Ben was silent.

He read the look on The Uni—on the girl's face. It was one filled to the brim with rage and hurt. However, despite her initial outburst (and her nearly crippling him), Ben noticed she was hesitant. Despite her anger, she didn't want to hurt him as much as before.

He still needed to be careful on how to approach her.

"What exactly did I do to offend you?" asked Ben. "I barely even knew you existed up until now!"

"You—I'm connected to the Omnitrix, you idiot!" retorted Unitrix. "All the insults you threw at the Omnitrix—at us!...despite all the times we saved you! Do you know how hurtful it was to hear that?"

"That means," Ben stared wide-eyed at Unitrix. "That time Psi took over my mind and nearly made me give up the watch. That Julie lookalike I saw...it was you!"

"Don't call me, Julie!" yelled Unitrix, firing a powerful stream of cold water that swept Ben away, slamming him into a wall of the cave.

Ben groaned as he landed on his knees, shivering slightly from the coldness of the water that drenched his body.

It was hard for him to get back to his feet. Slamming your back into the wall twice in a row was no fun at all!

Unitrix let out a huff, turning away. She seemed really upset, but not to the point she'd try to finish him off. Instead, she sat on top of a rock, her right hand transformed into a rocky skin engulfed in flames.