The More Things Improve

Within the walls of Cadmus Labs, on the fourth floor of the building, there was a huge ruckus.

Bullets, powerful lasers and ice shards coursed through the air, courtesy of Psi, Deadshot and Killer Frost of the Suicide Squad—all in an attempt to hit the rapidly moving, yellow spherical object, that was Cannonbolt in his ball form.

He moved swiftly, knocking himself off the walls of the room like a pinball. Avoiding several attempts of the villains, aided by several FBI agents and their guns to get a good hit on him.

Even the ones that hit were of zero effect, bouncing off his armored body while the ice just shattered on impact.

"Argh!" yelled Psi, frustrated out of her mind as she stretched out a hand. "Enough of these silly games!"

Incredibly, with her telekinetic power, she was able to cause Cannonbolt to hover in a particular location, causing the hulking alien to unravel and stare in surprise.

"Ah, nuts!" exclaimed Cannonbolt, before he was hurled to the ground, landing with a thud.

Just as Psi was about to about to raise him up again, she paused, staring down at someone that was trying to invade her mind.

It was one of the scientists, a blonde Mexican-American woman stared at her.

'You're a psychic! You're betraying Amanda for them?'

'I was never on your side.'

A smile appeared on the woman's face. It was the last action of 'Nadia Cordova', before her appearance changed drastically. Her skin turned green, irises changed to red—the same color her hair changed into, falling on her shoulders.

Amanda Waller stepped back, ducking as Miss Martian flew overhead.

"She's a Martian!" exclaimed Amanda, glancing at Dabney Donovan, with an intense glare that unsettled the man.

"I had no idea!" said Dabney, before jumping away from a laser beam.

Miss Martian raised a hand out towards Psi. The result was an immense show of psionic might—a powerful telekinetic push that sent Psi slamming into a wall, before falling to the ground.

She raised her head, growling at Miss Martian.

"Why you darn—!"

"Coming through!" exclaimed Cannonbolt in his ball form, knocking over several FBI agents as he sped in Psi's direction.

Psi barely had enough time to raise her hands, before she was smacked hard into the wall by the alien—the force enough to knock her unconscious immediately.

It was then that everyone seemed to notice Miss Martian, as she hovered close to the console. The scientists scattered as she approached. The FBI agents shot at her, but were left stunned as the bullets were blocked by an invisible shield, before dropping to the floor.