'Even if you can't be the CEO tomorrow...  .  He will continue to stay in the director's position and see another opportunity.  There won't be another replacement for this company anyway...  …  …  …  …  .'

Thinking about the future of the string he held, Chief Jin Kook-seon lowered his head.  His steps were heavy as he left the office .

***

On the day of the board meeting regarding the appointment of Seo Joong-won, Director of Ara Entertainment's headquarters.  The news that flew along with the morning newspaper was that the agenda of the board of directors was added.

'Dismissal of Director Suh Joong-won'.

The additional agenda was raised by Director Jung, who disliked Director Seo Joong-won.  If it was possible to postpone the appointment of the CEO, it would have never occurred to him to be deprived of the position at the head office.

There was no reason for that.  It didn't make sense to even talk about the dismissal of the board of directors with only this level of achievement and lack of progress.

All of the major singers who made Ara Entertainment today, as well as the mods that are credited with writing the history of idol groups, were all works that Director Seo Joong-won touched from member composition to album and activity strategy.  Thanks to that, he got to where he is now, and although there were ups and downs in Man to Man afterwards, he was able to put his name on the top of the list anyway.

The achievements of Seo Joong-won were underestimated because he was being pushed back by KK.  Even in an undervalued state, it was not something to be dismissed.

'You're dismissing me from the board?  Nonsense.  If Director Jung appears like this, there must be something…  …  …  …  ?'

Director Seo Joong-won's mind was more complicated than ever before.

'What... the hell...'

The previous day, Director Seo Joong-won had been thinking about a solution until late at night in the office and had stayed overnight at a hotel near the office.  He didn't even want to go into a southeast house and argue with his wife about his son.

'Should I contact the other directors to dig up information...  …  …  …  …'

At that moment, Seo Joong-won's cell phone rang.  It's the current CEO of Ara Entertainment.  Director Seo Joong-won hurriedly pressed the call button.

"CEO!"

Urgency and anger mixed in his voice without being refined.

However, the voice of the other party was calm.  He was an old man in convalescence due to an aggravation of his condition.  Seo Joong-won refined his voice.

"CEO... have you been contacted? My dismissal on the agenda of the board of directors is 01...!"

-you.

The voice of the current CEO of Ara Entertainment, calling for Seo Joong-won, was cold and solemn.  Anyway, he was the current CEO who tried to establish himself in this position and hand over the CEO position to Director Seo Joong-won.

Director Seo Joong-won felt the seriousness of the situation once again at the CEO's icy voice.

- It would be better not to attend the board meeting at all.

"What do you mean?"

- Let yourself go.  quietly.  This is the last piece of advice and consideration I can give you as someone I care about.  If you quit first, then I'll take care of it.

stop it.  What the current CEO said made Seo Jung-won angry.

Director Seo Joong-won is in a corner.  He wants to deny it, but he could feel it.  What had been built up was crumbling.  Silently, like a sandcastle collapsing but quickly.

-In the hands of Director Jeong, the original evidence of all the corruption you committed went into the original form.  If you go to the board of directors, you will be exposed for embezzlement and breach of trust.

“What kind of bullshit is that?!”

Unable to overcome his anger,Seo Joong-won shouted.  Director Jeong said that there was evidence that would be enough to sack Seo Joong-won, and that if Seo Joong-won voluntarily stepped down, the CEO line would somehow not hold him accountable.

- I definitely gave you a chance.

Just like that, the CEO's phone was cut off.  He who had been frozen in panic, quickly looked through the call list.

[Juminah]

As soon as the call was connected, a mechanical beep sounded.

-It's a number that doesn't exist right now...  …  …  …  .

Director Seo Joong-won threw the phone on the floor.  The cell phone lay on the carpet.

“This bitch!”

***

[Music chart hit!  'Listen' Who is Bunker21?]

Looking at the headline on the front page of the entertainment section of a sports newspaper, head Joanna smiled meaningfully.  It was only once in 10 years that a singer who didn't even know their face achieved such a result.  Since there was no information, people's curiosity was at its peak.

Now, articles analyzing voices in seconds have been posted on the Internet to the extent that they don't know if they really want to know or if they're addicted to guessing games, or articles like novels that say they know who it is.

Every time 'Listen' was played, people made a bet to guess who it was.

"Everyone is in a frenzy. There's quite a bit of talk about Do-wook."

"haha."

Do-wook, who was sitting in front of Joanna, smiled lightly and brought up the story, he's purpose for meeting with Joanna today.

"Have you been contacted by Jam Music?"

"Yes. I got it. You know that the original agency doesn't like entertainers who can't be controlled, right? Really... In a sense, Do-wook is really out of control. I didn't know that he was making this kind of investment. Isn't it too much of a secret? "

Joanna's words sounded like complaints at first glance.  However, Joanna's face was full of satisfaction and pride.

“Thanks to that, I have nothing to do.”

"I'm sorry. I stole your job..."

"You're making jokes like that now? Anyway, the acquisition of Jam Music is progressing quickly. The headaches due to distribution fees are over."

A smile passed between Joanna and Do-wook.  Do-wook smiled and checked the time on his cell phone.  At this point,  Seo Jung-won was dismissed for the candidate for CEO position and he's no longer the 'Seo Joong-won, Director of Ara Entertainment'

.....