Director Seo Joong-won, who was about to tell him to sue, shut his mouth.  If he filed a complaint, Seo Kyung-jun could have taken a strong stance that he had no intention of returning, but that was all.  He could only make things bigger.

Director Seo Joong-won grabbed the scruff of his neck as he felt his blood pressure rise to the top of his head.  Valentine was pushed by the girls, and Chae Eun-ho was pushed by an unknown singer.  The distribution company raised commissions, and Seo Kyung-joon's comeback was in danger of being completely ruined.

He was able to work through them one by one.  But all the problems were rushing in all at once.

“Gwa, are you okay?”

Director Jin asked with a hard face.  It was because Seo Joong-won seemed to collapse at any moment.

The secretary noticed and poured cold water in front of Seo Joong-won.  Director Seo Joong-won gulped down a sip of water.

"Ha..."

A sigh escaped from Seo Joong-won's mouth.  The biggest thing was that all these problems were happening 'now'.  The representative appointment board meeting was tomorrow.  If this was the case, it was clear that the board of directors would postpone the appointment of Seo Jeung-won as the new CEO.

We have to wait a little longer before this board meeting is held.  It was because I had to get over the words that there was no proper result yet.  When Director Seo Joong-won was a working-level staff member, the revolutionary achievements he made while developing MODs seemed to have been reset when he supposed to take the position of CEO.

If Seo Joong-won was a direct descendant of the current CEO or had a slightly more reliable backing, he would not have been verified this far.  'Performanceism', which only applies to outsiders of the board, was laughable and at times humiliating.  So, he did not choose the right way, counting only the day he would sit in the chair of The CEO.  In this way, he could not be seen again being pushed away from his representative seat.

"First."

It felt like there was a rat in his head.  Director Seo Joong-won opened his mouth with difficulty.

First of all, I had to deal with the most problematic part at tomorrow's board meeting.  Seo Gyeong-jun is the son of  Seo Joong-won.  If Ara Entertainment's image will be damage because of Seo Kyung-jun, it wasn't simply a problem with the affiliated entertainer.

It was obvious that even the Seo Joong-won, would be held accountable.  It was for this reason that Seo Kyung-jun was dismissed from Man to Man in order to quickly end the controversy when there was Seo Gyeong-jun's affair.

"Deliver the official stance. Ara Entertainment has absolutely no intention of returning Seo Kyung-joon, and instructs them to spread all press releases."

It couldn't have been a good feeling to drive a wedge into the impossibility of his son's return.  It was obvious that his wife would make a fuss at home, but he would have to pretend that it was only pushed back later by the wind of the article.

After the secretary responded to Director Seo Joong-won's instructions, he hurriedly left the office. Jin Guk-seon asked, looking at Director Seo Joong-won.

"But what about the pineapple music thing?"

Jin Guk-seon also didn't want to ask about the current situation, but he had to answer Pineapple Music quickly anyway.  Seo Joong-won frowned a little before replying.

"Schedule a meeting as soon as possible."

"all right."

Jin Gook-seon's expression was not pleasant when he answered.  Even Jin Guk-seon was thinking that this time, even Seo Jeung-won might not be able to find the right solution.  However, he soon made up his mind.