Ahn Hyung-seo's answer made the reporters move faster.  The MC news of Kim Won was also new.  At the baptism of flashes that burst toward Kim Won, Kim Won drew a 'V' with his fingers and laughed like a naughty boy.  Ahn Hyeong-seo continued to speak.

"Solo or unit music will be released soon. Really soon! Also, Hwijunie and I, Hyungseo Ahn's activities are planned, so please look forward to it!"

At Ahn Hyung-seo's words, a little laughter broke out in the reporter's seat.  They were enjoying the story that they were only taking a break from group activities, and that there was no plan to take a break as an individual.

"And we have a fan meeting next month. It's a fan meeting for our fans in Korea. Hyung-seo hyung didn't tell the most important thing."

Ahn Hyeong-seo rolled his eyes at Baek Hui-jun's announcement and diss.  The news of the fan meeting was one of the things fans would be most excited about.

The reporter nodded and asked the question.  What they really wanted to ask didn't seem to be an activity plan.

"But you're future activities excluded from domestic broadcasting? You haven't been appearing at all except for a specific broadcasting company... There are a lot of things to say about whether you have to go or not..."

It was a very sensitive question.  Tension was rising in the press conference room.  However, because it was an expected question, Do-wook took the microphone.

“Not at all.  Due to promotional strategies or schedules... It is true that we were unable to broadcast during 'Connection' promotions, but there were no conflicts or anything like that.  We are always grateful to everyone who invites us.”

There was no one who did not know that there was a backlash because the broadcasting company did not treat KK properly due to pressure from large entertainment companies.

However, with the success of the me app performance, the broadcasting station had already raised the white flag.  Heung-jo Kwon, director of production, felt pain in his ears as he heard from the executives of the broadcasting company that he would always do his best for the stage of KK during the next promotion.  For a while, there was a reception desk every day.

Broadcasting companies are now not only paying attention to Ara Entertainment, but also trying to get their hands on HIT entertainment.  So, on the KK side, it was time to step in.  It was because they couldn't pretend to be at odds with the broadcaster forever.

In response to Do-wook's answer, a reporter from an entertainment program raised his hand and asked.

"Are you going to come out to our live broadcast?!"

Do-wook smiled and replied to the reporter's raspy voice.

"Of course. Just call me anytime."

After that, other questions continued.  Reporters did not ask unreasonable questions to attack KK or write provocative articles.  KK became a hero who shone in Korea, comparable to sports stars.  In such an atmosphere, writing a disparaging article would only bring criticism.

As promised, the KK members had a photo time in front of the reporters.

It looked comfortable, but in fact, the members were a little nervous as well.  Dowook stood in front of the camera and thought while taking various poses with a painted face.

After the press conference, which he had been focusing on for a while, the thoughts that had not left Do-wook's head since yesterday resurfaced.

'at once…  …  .  must be sent at one time.  I can't just blow this opportunity.'

He's worried about how to effectively send Seo Joong-won to never be able to set foot on this floor again.  The method quickly passed by with flashes exploding right in front of his eyes.

***

The number that Seo Joong-won gave for Valentines was Chae Eun-ho of Man to Man.  Now that the stock price of Man to Man is at its peak, the plan to introduce Chae Eun-ho, who is the most popular among them, as a soloist was included in Ara Entertainment's annual plan.

Of course, Valentine's presence in Chae Eun-ho's solo activities was part of the 'newcomer tie-in' strategy that ara Entertainment had been doing strategically.

Originally, the timing was set for Valentine to release the second single.  But there was no time.  At this rate, Valentine could be completely eaten by the girls.

If that happens, Seo Joong-won will go from Man to Man to Valentines.  He was able to degenerate into an incompetent person who had plans that were pushed back by agencies that increased in number twice.  Because of that, Seo Joong-won, advanced the release of Chae Eun-ho's solo album.

It also allowed Valentine to be named as a performer on many music broadcasts and entertainment programs that Chae Eun-ho will appear on.  The idea was to get Valentine the most recognition before releasing his 2nd single.  In this way, they decided that if they released a second single, they would somehow be able to reverse their previous history with girls.

The release date of Chae Eun-ho's sound source has been moved forward.  The comeback show, which was broadcast live on the me app, also had a stage for Valentine.

However, Do-wook had already figured out these plans.  Team leader Lee Dae-hyung, who had an acquaintance with Ara Entertainment, quickly figured out the schedule.

Keikyu House.  Do-wook, who entered the music site, checked the ranking in the room.

1-L.U.V, Chae Eun-ho

2- Our Time, Girls

Chae Eun-ho's solo album topped the music charts upon its release.  Do-wook checked the time.  Soon, it was the broadcast time of <Dancing Dancing> featuring Park Si-hyung.

.....