Five minutes passed while the officials were talking.  The assistant manager of V TV's public relations team opened the door at the back of the meeting room at the exact time and called the members of KK.  Members dressed well in suits began walking out through the door one after another.

"Ugh..."

The assistant manager of the public relations team, who had never experienced anything like this before, frowned and groaned softly.  That much flash baptism poured all at once.  The hall, which had been quiet for a while, became noisy again.

The KK members so skillfully waved their hands and went to their seats.  'hello!'  They did not forget to say hello to those who came to cover them vigorously.

Even though the KK members were seated, there were endless requests to smile and wave.  The assistant manager of the public relations team quickly went to the moderator's seat and spoke into the microphone.

"Uh... the scheduled time for today is about an hour. Don't be in a hurry..."

Suddenly, the deputy's tone became soothing.  Nonetheless, there was a reporter holding a camera who screamed, “Look here.”

It was a rude shout, but instead of frowning, the KK members smiled slightly.

"Now! Reporters! Let's start by taking questions. Let's have a photo time later before we go!"

Ahn Hyeong-seo said in a playful voice.  Ahn Hyung-seo’s sensible response was quickly followed by the VTV assistant manager.

"Yes. Uh... I'll go in the prescribed order."

The first questioner was a reporter from Kimin Ilbo.

"First of all, I would like to ask you about your impressions of the first broadcast of 'COME HERE', which aired last night in the US."

Jung Min-ki grabbed the microphone and started talking with a smirk.

"It's still before airing in Korea, but they said the response to the first broadcast in the U.S. was quite good. When we came to V TV, the people in charge welcomed us so much. Haha. It feels good. It's so good. Knowing that our program is in the U.S. It was an honor and a burden at the same time... It's still a start, but they say the results are good... It seems like a burden has been put down a little and it seems to fly away."

Jeong Min-ki's answer made the KK members smile.  The real-time viewer ratings in the US were 9%, and it was only after the KK members arrived at the press conference that they heard from VTV officials.

Considering that the audience rating of the most influential and popular audition entertainment program in the United States is in the early 10%, it was a huge record.  Considering that it will be aired not only in the United States, but also all over the world through the VTV channel today and tomorrow, it was a broadcast that they're looking forward to in the future.

The reporters then asked about the difficulties during the 'COME HERE' performance, the special episode, and how they felt when they were threatened with death.  KK members took turns answering questions.  It was a friendly atmosphere.

As the atmosphere matured, a new question came from a reporter from the entertainment department.

“What are your plans for future activities?  A lot of fans are also looking forward to the next activity."

“We are thinking of releasing a full album at the end of this year or early next year. However, I plan to continue to actively pursue individual activities. You can see what I'm doing."