Chapter 5: Quick Visit in Holoska! Sonic's Determination, Y/n's Resolve!

Start from the beginning

Sonic, Chip, and Y/n: Huh?

They see a pink hedgehog with a red dress and red boots running towards Sonic and starting to hug him lovingly while her eyes are closed, unknowing what happened to Sonic.

Sonic: Gah!?

???: Oh Sonic, I've been looking for you forever~!

Sonic: H-hey lemme go!

Y/n and Chip tilted their heads in confusion about what they were seeing.

Amy: Heh heh you're crazy if you think you can get away from Amy Rose, and… umm.

Amy finally opened her eyes and realized she isn't talking to Sonic which she didn't know it IS Sonic.

Amy: Who are you?

Sonic: Uhh-

Amy pushed Sonic back embarrassingly.

Amy: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I just mistook you for someone else!

Amy turns around and wonders.

Amy: That was so strange. I could have sworn it was him.

Chip and Y/n looked at Sonic in confusion while Sonic knew who she was. Amy turns back.

Amy: Anyway I'm really sorry! See you later!

Amy runs away quickly from them and Sonic tries to tell her but she has already left. They were baffled by what just happened.

Y/n: 'Wow, that girl reminds me of Juvia and loves Gray a little too much.' Well… your friend is… seems… umm… interesting. Who is she anyway?

Sonic: That's… that's Amy.

Chip: Well that was weird. How come that girl didn't know you were you, Sonic? I mean I guess you are kinda… you know… and uh, these guys? *mimic teeth*

Y/n: Uhh Chip?

Chip looked at Y/n. Y/n facepalm and shook his head. Chip slowly realized what Y/n meant, they looked at Sonic looking down as he was sad and disappointed in himself.

Y/n: Sonic?

Sonic: Ughh…

Chip: Oh, ah... I mean... D-don't worry! Hey! You only look really scary, Sonic. Inside you're the same as ever I guarantee it! Okay? Sonic!!! Cheer up! Uhh.. chocolate! Want some chocolate?

Sonic: Just leave me alone.

Sonic walks off somewhere leaving Y/n and Chip alone.

Chip: Oh man, I didn't mean that. Y/n, do you think that is he–?

Chip looked at Y/n, confused that he was quiet and lost in thought. Y/n reminded that Sonic in his Werehog is having a bit of doubt as Y/n and being called a monster as Dante Dreyar Vermillion. Y/n looked at Chip as determined.

Y/n: Chip, I'm gonna go look for Sonic and talk to him. And I promise you, he isn't mad about you. I'll get him back.

Y/n runs ahead and looks for Sonic around in Spagonia. Y/n has already made his inner resolve of himself. Sonic isn't alone, same as Y/n which he knows.

Y/n: 'Sonic, you're not a monster. You don't believe that… I know you don't.'

Around five minutes later, Y/n is still searching for Sonic around the alleyways of Spagonia. No luck for him but he's not giving up that easily.

Y/n: 'Hmm… he shouldn't have gone that far. I hope he's okay.'

Y/n kept looking for a while until he saw a familiar purple-blue hedgehog which is Sonic, sitting all by himself and looking down in sadness.