Chapter 5: Quick Visit in Holoska! Sonic's Determination, Y/n's Resolve!

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Hey I see two large buttons.

Sonic: I got this!

Sonic jumps over and stomps on those buttons multiple times, and then the gate opens. Behind the gate, they saw ahead two sleds, they looked at each other and nodded as they leaped and began to slide down the hill.

Sonic: Wahoo! This is fun!

Y/n: Yeah, it sure is!

As they are getting close to the end, they see a launcher that's going to the other land. Y/n noticed something down the water.

Y/n: Hey what's that in the water?

Sonic looked at where Y/n pointed out. And they were amazed to see a big whale that came out of the water. Sonic and Y/n are sliding on it.

Y/n: Wow a big whale came at perfect timing.

As they were sliding towards a whale's tail, the whale launched Sonic and Y/n where the other land was.

Sonic: Thanks whale!

The whale whistled happily as it was saying, 'You're welcome'. As they land, they see the same large button before but this time with a few more robots. Sonic homing attacks and Y/n slashes, the robots are destroyed and cleared. Sonic stomps the large button and the gate opens. They started to run again however the icicles are falling and the ice walls are closing in.

Sonic: Run!

Y/n: One step ahead of ya!

Sonic and Y/n are speeding through fast as the icicles are falling, running on water, and the ice walls closing in. Sonic and Y/n jumped out of there and landed on the sleds and started to slide again.

Sonic: Phew that was close!

Y/n: Yeah it got my blood pumping! I see the goal is straight ahead!

Sonic: Alright let's go!

They continue to slide through until they see another launcher. They looked at each other and nodded as they were ready to jump.

Sonic and Y/n: Here we gooo!

They launched in the air to the other side and they successfully landed and reached the goal.

(Cool Edge Day ended)

Sonic: Wow, that was fun!

Y/n: Yeah definitely! I'm glad I took some pictures along the way. We will see it soon.

Sonic: Cool!

They exit the stage and head back to the village. As they made it back to the village, they met up with Tails.

Tails: Hey guys, how'd it go?

Y/n: I'd say I had fun. Got our blood pumping with enjoyment.

Sonic: Yeah it was crazy fun!

Y/n: And I even took pictures while we were there.

Y/n handed his Gummiphone to Tails and see the pictures of Y/n and Sonic's moments on the stage.

Tails: Wow, you weren't kidding! You guys made it through all that!

Chip came out of Sonic's hair.

Chip: Hmm looks like there's nothing to go on.

Tails: Right. Let's go back to Spagonia and tell the professor about the good news.

Sonic, Y/n, and Chip agreed on Tails' response and headed back to Spagonia.

It's nighttime, they have made it back to Spagonia. As they were walking to the university where the professor is, they heard a female voice close by.

???: Found you Sonic!