# my line of sight

pairing: little sister!reader x all the turtles 
r / p: platonic. (t-cest, proshippers dni.)
note: reader is a mutant and will be whatever you favorite animal is. | reader is 8 years old, fem pronouns. (if uncomfy with that, just replace the prns with ur prns!) | personality is oblivious and innocent!
requested by: siniora-chan! hope you enjoy this. 

y/n colored on her paper with her crayons and markers, as she hung out in donnie's room. she liked to hang out in there so that she could focus better when drawing, as a lot of noise easily disturbs her. 

donnie, meanwhile, was working on his tech as usual. as of right now, he was put on duty to watch over y/n for the next 2 hours. the older donnie had devised a plan for whenever and whomever would be watching over y/n. the first 2 hours would be raph, then it would mikey, then donnie, and then leo. 

however, for today, mikey, raph, and leo had to go on watch-out and donnie decided to stay in with y/n, so now he was on extra watch time. 

"donnie, look what i made!" y/n said, trying to catch her big brother's attention. donnie pulled up his protective head gear and looked to his sister's direction. 

their short arms were holding up a paper that consisted of a poorly made drawing of her and her older brothers, all going on a mission. she was seen wearing a really cool cape and a [f/c] mask. donnie smiled.

donnie always perceived himself to be emotionless, as well to think he has a 'bad boy' sona. but, he always secretly smiled for his sister. though, he never changed his attitude and personality, unlike his brothers.

"wow, that's a good drawing, y/n." he complimented, showing her a thumbs up. y/n then pulled the paper down, showing her face, "when will i be able to go on a mission with you and mikey, and leo, and raphie? i wanna help too!"

donnie shook his head, his smile stained with a frown. "you're too young. plus, you're short and tiny and reckless, you can easily cause an accident, or worst! you get yourself hurt. raph would kill me if i let that happen to you." donnie explains, muttering the last part under his breathe.

y/n pouted, and stomped softly on the metal ground, "fine!" she walked back to her art supplies, to which donnie just shrugs and continues working on his project. 

"hmph.. i'll show them! i'm strong too, and.. and i can help!" y/n said, whispering to herself as she stared to her drawing of herself and her brothers.

when leo, mikey, and raph came back from their watch-out, the siblings and splinter all got together and ate some pizza the three had gotten. they had always watched a movie so that they can all get comfortable, and to hopefully get y/n to sleep early.

soon enough, everyone had went to sleep. splinter was asleep on his couch, mikey leaning on donnie's shoulder, raph laying down on the floor, leo resting his head on raph's legs, and y/n 'sleeping' in between raph and donnie.

but then, y/n peeked their eye open, to see if all her brothers were fully asleep. they slowly got up, and tip-toed her way to her shared room with [favorite/brother]. they pulled out their cape and an extra mask that raph had given her for her birthday. she put it on, and quickly left the home(???)

as she thought she was far enough away from her home place, she giggled excitedly and cheered silently, quickly running off to the nearest ladder to get out of the sewers.

y/n wasn't fully dumb, nor lost. she used to wave her brothers bye when they went on missions, and would watch them leave through the 'mysterious grey portal'. when she saw a ladder and the manhole cover, she climbed up.

she used all her strength to push the manhole out of her way, and climbed out as quick as she could. she ran towards the nearest alleyway and hid there, catching her breathe. 

after doing so, she looked around, taking in the sight of new york. she smiled, "wow, this is so cool!" she squealed excitedly, before running out ONTO THE STREET. she saw a few upcoming cars' bright lights and quickly dodged out of the way just in time.

she breathed a sigh of relief. "dondon was right.. i am short!" she whispered to herself, giggling quietly. she got up from her knees, and ran off into the night, searching around for if anyone was in trouble.

back at the lair, donnie had started to stir in his sleep, causing mikey to fall off his shoulder and softly onto his pillow that was convienently placed there. donnie blinked his eyes, still drowsy and placing his hand down where y/n would be resting.

wait a second.

he turned to his left, shocked to see y/n not there. his eyebrows pinned down, and he started looking around to see if she was just getting a snack, or if maybe she had just gone to her room. he searched around, and the panic started to settle in.

he then rushes back to raph, and shakes him violently. "RAPH. RAPH, WAKE UP." donnie said loudly. not loud enough to yell and wake up their dad, but loud enough to at least wake someone else up. 

as that didn't work, donnie started to look desperate and quite angry, like a mother that had lost her child in a supermarket. "Y/N IS MISSING." donnie blurted, and raph's eyes immediately shot open. 

"well, at least that worked." donnie muttered, but shook his head, as this was no time to be fooling around. "what do you mean she's missing?!" raph said, not sounding tired at all. he quickly jumped to his feet, making leo hit his head on the ground.

he made an 'oof!' sound, and got up slowly after, rubbing his head. "can you tell me why you two are awake and are interrupting my precious sleepy time of getting Z's." leo had asked, though it sounded more like he was demanding to know instead of asking to know.

"y/n is missing!" donnie said to his twin. leo's eyes widen, "whAT?!" "when i had woken up, i had left my hand on where she was resting, until i realized she wasn't there and after i had frantically searched for her, i made to a conclusion that she must've either gotten kidnapped or snuck out!" donnie explained, sweat forming on his cheek as he thought of her getting lost and hurt.

raph could feel his 'raph chasm' expanding as he thought of his young sister out in new york by herself. "we gotta find her! donnie, wake up mikey. we gotta find our little sis." raph said, as he rushed to his room to grab his mystic weapon, his brothers following soon after to do so.

[end of part 1!]

[a/n - sorry for this taking a long time to upload. i've been dealing with irl stuff, as well as a break up. i'm taking my time, so hopefully this can make up for it!]