Oh Baek-ho and the people concerned were well aware of the difficulties of the members, so whenever they moved from city to city, they took care to visit tourist spots and rest instead of practicing for a day.

"Oh... I have about fifty bucks. I'll try it soon!"

Ahn Hyung-seo was excited and entered the casino entrance.  The guide and members also followed Ahn Hyeong-seo to an area lined with a huge number of slot machines.  In addition, two bodyguards followed behind them at a certain distance so that the members would not feel uncomfortable.

Because there were so many people in the casino, some of them recognized the members of KK.  However, since the bodyguards were clearly visible in the back and everyone was immersed in the world of games rather than watching stars, the KK members were able to move relatively freely.

Kim Won, the only person with experience in visiting a casino, sat down and operated the slot machine.  The members first saw what Kim Won was doing and thought about doing it themselves.  Everyone stared at the spinning slot machine screen with excited eyes, expecting to hit the jackpot.

“What the...  …  …  !"

The result, of course, was 'Bang'.  As Kim Won muttered in a disappointed tone, Baek Hwi-jun sat down next to him and said,

"There is such a thing as beginner's luck, so I'll try it."

"There are six of us, and one will take anything!"

When Ahn Hyeong-seo replied, Baek Hwi-jun's eyebrows rose.  Anyway, the other members also took their seats one by one and started to sit down.

There were quite a lot of people, so they couldn't sit in a row, so they found a seat as close as possible and sat down.  The guide stood behind Ahn Hyeong-seo, as if he was most worried about him.

It was when Do-wook, who was in the back, was looking for a place to try it at least once.  A gray-haired old man was standing up from the machine directly across from him.

'I'll have to sit over there...'  …  …  …  …  .'

It was when Do-wook sat down and saw the old man leaving.  The place itself was large, but there were so many people coming and going that it was common for people to pass each other.

However, the movements of the young man who had just passed the old man were clearly unnatural.  A young man shouted 'Sorry.'  he said hello and tried to pass by casually.  Do-wook jumped up from his seat.  Do-wook looked back at the bodyguards behind him.  Just as Do-wook stood up, one of the bodyguards who noticed the movement met Do-wook's gaze.

"...there!"

Do-wook pointed at the young man with his finger and shouted urgently.  At Do-wook's cry, the eyes of those around him were focused.  The old man also saw Do-wook.

"Your wallet!"

At Do-wook's cry, the old man reflexively put his hand in the back pocket of his pants where he had put his wallet.  Of course nothing is there.

As if the body reacted first, the bodyguard was chasing the young man as Do-wook pointed out.  The young man's steps were getting faster and faster.  He looked back and put on plain clothes, but as soon as someone who seemed to be a bodyguard came after him because of his physique and atmosphere, he started running.

During the sudden chase, the people in the hall looked back at them once in a while.  Do-wook turned to the other side and headed towards the entrance.  In a tumultuous situation, the casino's internal staff also began to move.  Do-wook quickly and concisely explained the situation to the guards at the entrance.