"Strip"

A/n pov

At first he shook, but then slowly obeyed. And after sometime he stood naked with his clothes on the ground.

"Sit down on the couch facing the door"

He obeyed again. Namjoon first blind folded him and put two handcuffs in his hands and it was strictly prohibited for him to move.

Jin gasped when a vibrator was shoved up his ass and that also on full speed.

"You won't dare to anything, or the consequences are going to be bitter. Behave like a good boy."

Jin was threatened directly in his ear. He shivered but collected himself.

"B-but it is l-living r-room"

"Yeah, so?"

Jin gulped hard. The vibrator is ripping his ass apart cause it's not lubed and he's not prepared. But because of his so much speed, pain was changed to pleasure.

"I know you can't take if I add a cock ring, but you will cum. Till I don't tell you to stop"

Namjoon mischievously whispered into his ear and jin could hear the footsteps fading away towards upstairs.

He was oredered not to move and sit quiet. He can do this right? Yeah, he can.

There, namjoon sighed opening his shared bedroom's door. He seriously didn't wanted to punish him like that, but he deserves it.

He opened his laptop trying to concentrate on the work, and trying his best to distract himself from jin's moans which are coming from downstairs and he is also controlling his whole urge to just go and pound into him.

Time skips?

Jin felt bummed. He has been cumming for the last 30 minutes and his dick is twitching again. He groaned as he came again. It's the 5th time he came.

He gasped for way. New tears forming in his eyes as he again became over sensitive. His tip was red by now. And he was shaking vigorously.

"I-I am sorry j-joonie"

He whispered as he leaned back and trembled because of over-sensitive.

"I guess you've had enough"

Jin's eyes shot open by the voice as he saw namjoon standing right in front of him.

"Are you feeling guilty?"

Jin sobbed

"S-so mu-ch"

"That's good, do you realise what was wrong into you?"

"I-I was b-being a b-brat"

Jin panted as the vibrator inside him was still on it's full speed.

"Do you intend to repe-"

"No! N-no I d-don't!"

"Do I have to teach you not to interrupt also?"

"I'm s-so s-sorry, b-but it h-hurts"

"I know"

Namjoon felt that it was enough for the poor boy. He went through it for a lot of time.

Namjoon took out his phone as he stopped the vibrator and sat by the side of jin. Jin panted letting hus last tears flow. He was tired. Too much. Namjoon slowly took the vibrator out, careful, not to hurt the sore bottom again.

Once he took it out, he un-blindfolded jin and took off his handcuffs. And jin was the one to be back. He pulled namjoon by his arm and hugged him, sticking onto him like a koala.

Namjoon chuckled at the cute boy clinging onto him. Jin was covered in his own cum, so namjoon thought to give the boy a nice bath.

"Jinnie?"

"Hm?"

"Let's get you a bath?"

"It's okay, I'll do it"

Namjoon smiled as the old jin was back. But still, he felt the boy was bugged by something.

"I know you can't walk"

"I can"

"Oh, then try"

Namjoon suddenly left the boy and jin ended up standing and not getting the balance in his sore legs he fell on the floor. He whined.

"Namjoooooooon~"

"Okay okay, you baby"

Namjoon pecked his lips before picking him up again and taking hin for a bath...

_____

If you live first
Let us die young

Ahhh, I'm still simping over this song. Are y'all too?