Chapter 10

The succulent aroma of sausage, bacon and eggs wafted into Natsu Dragneel's nostrils, effectively waking him from one of the best night's sleeps he has had in years. Stretching his limbs to release all the built up tension over the night, he tossed the covers over his feet and instinctively walked in the direction of his bathroom to start his morning routine before officially starting the day. However, had he opened his eyes he would have seen his pants on the grounds. In mid-stride, his foot snagged against his pants and Natsu ungracefully tumbled to the floor, hissing in pain when his head hit the side of something hard. Keeping one eye closed and massaging his aching cranium, he turned to see what he had hit only for him to dawn a look of confusion when he found a nightstand where his couch should be. Something told him to look around, to gauge his surroundings and when he did, he discovered that he wasn't in his house at all. Rather than see his hammock, a weight rack, his memory board and few pieces of trash left here and there, he saw a bed similar to Lucy's, a nightstand, a vanity mirror, some stuffed animals in the corner and many other things that clearly indicated that he was not in his house. Rising to his feet, Natsu gently massaged the back of his head and leant down to pick up his discarded pants and his vest, the article of clothing not too far away from the door. As he reached for his vest, a plan formulating in his mind to jump out the window once he was fully dressed, the door to the room was opened causing Natsu to instantly look up to see who's residence he was in.

"Natsu, are you ok? I heard a noise downst-!" Once he saw who it was in the doorframe, the fog that had been over Natsu's mind since waking from his slumber lifted as wave after wave of memories flooded his mind, each memory playing before his eyes as if it were a movie. He remembered everything, from his team's mission, to his arrival in Magnolia, to the kick Mirajane greeted him with and finally the sex with the aforementioned model less than ten minutes later. Needless to say, it was a very choice welcome home present. His nerves from earlier fell away, replaced by relief, but when he heard the amused giggles of Mirajane he felt his skin crawl.

"Ara ara Natsu, I didn't know you were so bold in the morning. I haven't even had breakfast yet but you already want to give me some sausage," she teased, her big beautiful blue eyes sparkling with mischief and seduction.

He didn't understand her words right away but when a sudden draft blew in through the open window, Natsu came to realize that he was still naked.

'The hell happened to my underwear.' Choosing to look for his draws later, he spun on his heel to hide his decency, but it would do little to comfort him when he felt two soft and malleable mounds press into his chiseled back.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before," Mirajane cooed, her minty fresh breathe sending a delightful tingle down Natsu's spine. "Though I would love to have a quickie with you, something tells me that you're hungry. Come on, breakfast is ready. I think you'll like it," she sang, skipping out the door leaving the dragon slayer with just his thoughts and his clothes in hand.

Ha geez, I can already tell that today is gonna be a long one." Exhaling a sigh, already exhausted after just waking up, the son of Igneel scrambled for his missing underwear.

Coming down the stairs, clean and fully dressed, Natsu entered the kitchen. The first thing that entered his line of vision besides the plates of food he was sure were delicious was the voluptuous body of Mirajane Strauss, the barmaid standing over the stove with a mitten over one hand. Taking in her appearance, Natsu had to keep himself calm lest he fall victim to a serious nosebleed. Despite having seen her wear skimpy bikinis and pose in them in the most alluring and sexual ways for the Sorcerer Weekly in all the years of modeling for the magazine company, the sight of her in a pure white tank top and slightly see through boy shorts got his motor running. Just the thought of slipping his hands under her clothes to feel her large magnificent globes and trimmed pussy were almost enough to make him forget that she made breakfast. Key word, almost.