Chapter 4

Natsu had been on the receiving end of numerous forms of punishment from numerous people. Erza gave her punishments in the form of near death beatings. Both he and Gray swore that they had seen a white light at the end of a tunnel on more than one occasion after Erza was through with them. The Master's punishments were more centered towards public embarrassment and his own sick twisted amusement. He still got shivers after him, Gajeel, Jet, and Gray were finally caught by the master and made to do those glamour shots for Sorcerer Weekly after they lost the 24 Endurance Race. However with the 'punishment' that Mirajane was giving him, he'd happily accept it without any complaints. The way her thighs and heart shaped ass bounced on his cock was enough to send Natsu on cloud nine. The image of her doing it was almost as good as the sensation. Almost. The sweat that was accumulating on her body added to her beauty as she glistened in the moonlight like an elegant water nymph. The way her unkept bangs stuck to her face as well as the lustful and hungry look in her eyes gave her a contrasting wild and untamed image that drew Natsu in. The rhythmic bouncing of her well-endowed bosom had Natsu's eyes glued firmly on them. Though he and his other guild mates used to call her the demon back in the day, to Natsu she was the furthest thing from it right now. She was angelic.

Mira was no different. The feeling of Natsu's hard member going in and out of her pussy had her mind clouded. Each time Natsu's dick pushed against her womb, she reveled in pure ecstasy. The meaty slaps of her ass hitting his thighs were music to her ears. The look of awe and wonder that Natsu was given her was all the motivation she needed, a sense of pride circulating throughout her body knowing that she was making the usually aloof and dense dragonslayer feel so good. Although the despite the joy she was feeling she knew that she would have to punish Natsu.

"How...does it... feel...Natsu" Mira asked between each bounce on his fat cock.

"You're... so tight...Mira. It feels awesome" Natsu said while trying to keep his composure and not come too soon.

With a sexy smirk on her face, Mira came up with a quick plan to enact her punishment on Natsu. Using her inner muscles she squeezed his penis, encasing him inside of her, making them both gasp.

"Why...why did...you stop Mira?" Natsu knew Mirajane was tight before but now he felt as if he was trapped in a vice. He could feel each fold and crease in her vagina and her added wetness and heat was driving him crazy.

"I'm starting your punishment Natsu. Before, I let you have your fun, but now it's my turn." The smirk on her face was enough to draw a terrified look from Natsu like he had seen the devil himself. He might as well had. Unclenching she went began to riding Natsu like he was a bull and she was the cowgirl. This time around Natsu began to get into the spirit of things as he gripped her supple and firm butt cheeks in his hands and began to match his thrust with her descents. Mirajane wasn't expecting this turn of events as he let out moan after moan of pleasure but nevertheless she would adapt. Lowering her body so that she was face to face with Natsu, she began a heated lip lock. Natsu's released his hold on her ass and wrapped his arms around her waist trying to pull her closer. Mira tried to do the same with her arms wrapped around his neck but it proved too difficult as her large breasts were in between them. Natsu was took entranced with their make out session and her stiff nipples poking him in the chest to notice that one of Mira's hands had disappeared from around his neck.

Mira took Natsu's hands from around her waist and held them in her own. She placed them behind his head, distracting him as she probed his throat with her tongue and began to rock her hips back and forth. When she heard a metallic click she pulled back from Natsu's face with a smirk and stopped all motion. Natsu had also heard the click and he groaned when he felt Mira's hips stop moving earning a noise of disapproval from Natsu. When he looked at Mira's face he knew that he was in trouble. Turning his head to the best of his abilities he could see that she had handcuffed him to the bed post. Natsu's eyes were as wide as dinner plates. He tried to snap them in half but he found them to be too strong of a material to do that. He tried to melt them with his magic but he found he couldn't summon forth any flames. Turning once again to Mira he asked the question: