I laugh, "it's weird I'm always so much calmer in this realm." He nods. We don't say anything else to each other. He wakes up first he always does. Then I end up back on my home planet. It was a very cold planet. Mainly covered in snow , but it always feels like home to me. Soon I wake up. I put on a blue tank top, and some shorts. I walk into the kitchen where I see Henri drinking some coffee and going through the news. I sit next to him.

"Morning." He says, setting his coffee down.

"Morning." I respond, before asking, "there's something I want to ask you."

He looks up at me. "What wrong?" He asks,

"I've been having dreams about nine since I was little. The thing is me and mine share them. Right now his locked up and being tortured the mogdorins. Now, I know there's nothing we can do. I just thought you should know." He looks shocked.

"You said nine." I nod, he sighs "your mother warned me about this. Apparently starganans share dreams with their mates. You haven't been able to meet so you don't have a connection. I know we were all on the ship together, but once you turn sixteen is when the connection will form. I didn't think this would be possible with a non starganan."

"What do we do?" I ask,

He sighs, "there's nothing we can do. You know that." Hes right, he always Is. So I don't protest. I couldn't even if I wanted to. I would lose. He hands me a due rag, and I stuff my hair in it. Four walks in. He looks half asleep. He's wearing a blue t shirt and jeans. His book bag thrown over his shoulder. "Ready?" Henri asks, as he stands up. We both nod. I grab my bag, and hop in the truck next to four. He pulls up in front of the school. "Now be careful. John, your legacies should be developing soon. If they do one of you give me a call. Now go don't be late." We climb out of the truck, and walk in front of the school. A girl with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. Stands in front of the school snapping off pictures with her camera. I push him past her.

"You guys are new. Right? Why don't I get a picture of you." She says,

Four goes to speak I stop him. "No, thank you."  I say, to her. Dragging him into the building. The walls are filled with light blue lockers. The floor is white tiled with some parts worn out from over the years. We go to the principals office. The door is wooden with a gold name plate with 'principle Johnson' engraved on it. Four, knocks two times.

Before we hear a voice call, "it's open!" I push open the door. To see an older man with grey hair. In a suit. He's sitting back in his chair hands clasped together. "You must be our new students. John and freya smith. Right?" We nod, "here's everything you need." He hands us both a piece of paper. With our schedule and locker information. We walk out of the office, and two our lockers. I walk up to my locker, and unlock it. Putting in what I don't need. I carry my stuff to class. It's a small classroom. Somehow four is already there. I sit in front of him. He sits next to a guy with brown hair, glasses, and a nasa t-shirt.

"That's sam Goode." He says, pointing to the guy next to him. Sam waves.

"Hi I'm freya." He nods, four then gets up with his phone and runs. He's developing his first legacy. I go after him, and we end up in a dark room. "Breath." I say to him. His hands are glowing. Not good. Not good at all. I try to keep him calm.

"I don't know what's happening!" He yells, panicked. Beads of sweat run down his forehead.

"You're developing your first legacy." Henri needs to get here soon. I can't do this much longer. I hear a knock on the door.

"Freya, can you open the door?" Henri asks, about time. I walk over and unlock the door.

"He's a mess." I say, he doesn't respond. We walk over to him.

Henri gets down on one knee. "Can you walk?" He asks,

"I think so." Four replies,

"Alright, put these on." Henri, says, handing him gardening gloves. He slips them on, and we help him stand up. Open the door, and exist the room first. Then they come out. I go to the classroom and grab our stuff. I trip over someone's shoe, and fall face first to the ground. I look up to see a guy with brown eyes and brown hair wearing a smirk.

"You and you're brother where doing the thing weren't you?" I feel rage. He pulls off my due rag, and my red hair falls in my face. I can't control my anger. I see Henri, out the corner of my eye give me a warning look. I ignore it. I jump up and hit him square in the jaw. He goes to hit me. I block him. I feel Henri behind me. Keeping me restrined. I want to fight him, but he's not the enemy. The girl we saw earlier has her hand on the guys shoulder.

"Back down. Mark," she says he stomps off. Henri, hands me the due rag, and I agerly stuff my hair back into it. I grab our bags and storm out. I start running the second I leave the school. One bag in one hand and the other in the other hand. I run as fast as I possibly can. I put the bags on the front porch, and run some more. I run until I can't feel my legs anymore. Then I run back. When walk into the house. Henri is at the table. Drinking coffee.

"You're back." He says, "we need to talk about what happened earlier."

I noticed that there next to none. Nine x oc or nine x reader fics out there so here you go.

I am number four. I am next.