"Aurora seriously, how the hell do you have a licence?" Gemma grumbled stepping out of the jeep "i honestly don't know how i passed" Aurora sheepishly smiled getting out of the drivers side "that's Maureen" Gemma nudged Aurora who instantly whirled around looking towards the two blondes making their way towards the group.

"Well, welcome" Maureen looked towards Jax who approached the group with Clay, "Maureen" Clay nodded, shaking her hand "Jax. Welcome" Maureen smiled at him before looking towards Gemma and Aurora.

"Gemma and you must be Aurora." Maureen said glancing at the two women standing side by side with their arms crossed "that's me" Aurora smiled bitterly "this is trinity my daughter" Maureen introduced "Gemma, Clay, Jax and Aurora." Gemma told her.

Aurora watched the girl walk off before turning to Maureen "where's my son?" she asked.

"Come upstairs, have a cup of tea." Maureen offered "I want my son" Aurora snapped impatiently "a wee bit of respect will go a long way" Maureen told the blonde who just huffed looking at Jax, frustration clear in her eyes "you got any coffee?" She asked twisting the rings on her hand "aye" Maureen nodded her head signalling Aurora to follow her.

"play nice" Jax warned her "i'm always nice" she grumbled following Maureen,

🦋🦋🦋

"Cami brought the baby to me. He knew he was in deep shit with the club and the army, set up a meeting with my brother." Maureen explained to the four sitting in her living room.

"Wanted a pass from the priest." Clay stated "aye" Maureen confirmed "he didn't get one, After that, Kellan took Abel to keep him safe" she continued.

By now Aurora was becoming more and more impatient.

"Then let's go talk to Kellan" Jax suggested "No, he knows where you are. He'll find you." Maureen shook her head "so we're just supposed to wait?" Aurora scoffed "Aye.
Your questions will be answered soon enough.Look, I'm... sorry this has happened to you. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling." She whispered softly.

Just as Aurora went to say something snarky, Jax placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed it, sending her a warning look.

"I'll be back" Aurora grumbled, standing up from her spot and walking out of the house.

Now sitting on the curb, Aurora dug through her purse for her lighter, "ah" she smiled, taking it out, she paused and decided not to light her cigarette.

"figured you'd be out here" Gemma sighed "i'm getting real fucken fed up." Aurora exclaimed, handing Gemma her lighter "Ya no shit, we should go straight to Kellan" Gemma shook her head "well... what's stopping us" Aurora raised her eyebrows "Jax" They both grumbled in unison.

🦋🦋🦋

A car and a van pulled up, Gemma and Aurora were still sulking in a corner.

Chibs had a reunion with his daughter and Aurora couldn't help but feel jealous at the family of three reuniting.

"I have no idea why Jimmy lied.I'm not privy to his plans.He doesn't trust me anymore." Fiona told the group "Do you at least know what he's been up to since he got back?" Chibs questioned "Recruiting.He's at his bar in Newry pretty much day and night." Fiona stated "What about O'Neill? He on Jimmy's permanent payroll?" Jax asked.