🌲HC Dorm Leaders: Kissing mistletoe 🌲

Start from the beginning

-let's just say it was a big fail as Leona caught Perfect trying to do, but at least they do get some kisses at the end.

-You, Poor, Poor, Herbivore.

🐙 AZUL ASHENGROTTO 🐙

-----------------

- Azul he's the one to try and kiss Perfect instead of the other way around, but he makes sure to calculate this, because he's in no way want to show his affections in front of everyone.

- Azul, like Riddle doesn't like showing PDA, but what's different from Riddle, is that if he feels slightly jealous, he will show PDA in front of everyone.

-Azul has heard of Perfect trying to kiss every Dorm Leader they could, what improperness! Oh well, he's the only one that's gonna be more formal about it.

-Azul absolutely is actually doubting and panicking on the inside and it's nagging at the back of his mind. Seeing Perfect come into Monstro. Grasping a mistletoe in his fist.

-His gloved hands sweaty from being nervous and anxious.

-He smiles. "Hello Perfect!"

- "What did you have to come here for?"

- He smirks as he holds up the mistletoe up. "This." Perfect just giggles. And goes and kisses Azul.

-dear great seven, he wants to stay like this. Please. It took a good 3 hours until Perfect could leave.

-Hes still thinking of those kisses.

🌼 KALIM AL-ASIM 🌼

---------

-Kalim would 100% shows his affections! Despite Jamil's chagrin.