CHAPTER 25

annikaskywalker 

tagged: christophersturniolo matthew

tagged: christophersturniolo matthew.sturniolo

tagged: wednesdaynetflix

tagged: klarislennon

annikaskywalker movie night with my favorites :)

liked by nicolassturniolo and others

comments

nicolassturniolo FIRST
-- matthew.sturniolo SECOND
-- christophersturniolo THIRD

nicolassturniolo Oh slay

matthew.sturniolo You were still wrong
-- annikaskywalker shut up u pull no bitches

christophersturniolo You shoulda put the video of me n u doing the airplane thing but then u fell tbh
-- annikaskywalker no.

load more

"Let's order a pizza." Venus says as the group of teenagers enter the door of the triplets' house. "I call not ordering!" Matt and Annika both exclaim. "I'll order." Klaris offers, smiling over at Annika who smiled back.

"I wanna try the pickle and bacon pizza." Chris states, "Oo me too." Annika agrees. "Okay so one pickle and bacon pizza, should I just order a pepperoni or cheese?" Klaris asks, "Both." Nick answers.

"Okay so a pickle and bacon pizza, a pepperoni pizza, and a cheese pizza? All large?" Klaris clarifies. The group replies with a variety of answers, all indicating she was right.

"Okay, I'll order it. You guys can go ahead and put the show on." Klaris says.

"Do you want me to sit next to you?" Matt whispers to Annika, "Yes please." She replies.

The group of teenagers sit themselves on the couch, arranging seats as Klaris orders the food. Annika sat on the far end of the couch, Matt beside her with Venus on the other side of Matt. Sat on the bean bag beside the couch was Chris, with Nick on the love seat, an open seat for Klaris beside him.

"Okay, they said the pizza's should be here in about 45-58 minutes." Klaris says, walking to the group. "Why 58?" Matt laughs, "I don't know that's just what the person on the phone." Klaris responds with an additional laugh.

"Can I click play?" Nick asks the room, "Too bad, I'm gonna." He says before an answer could be said.

( wednesday spoilers for those who haven't finished )

"Bro I'm calling it now. The scientist lady is the monster." Annika claims, "Dude that makes no fucking sense. She can't be the monster dawg." Matt replies. "No it makes sense because you see, in the intro, do you see all of the plant things? She's the plant lady. Connect the dots bro." she reasons.

"You're just making weird shit up at this point." Venus laughs, "No I swear I'm right!" Annika exclaims. "Whatever." Matt rolls his eyes, laughing at the girl.

"I was fucking right!" Annika exclaims, "No you weren't." Chris laughs. "Okay I was partially right. Mrs. Thornhill wasn't the monster BUT SHE WAS THE PERSON IN CONTROL OF THE MONSTER. I get brownie points for that." She reasons.

"No but you can have a brownie." Nick says, "You guys have brownies?" she asks, "Well we have to bake them but still." He replies.

"Can we do it in a video?" Matt asks, "Oh my God yes!" Annika exclaims.

"Yeah but we have 6 people. How is that going to be a challenge?" Chris questions, "Um. We can have two people deaf, two people blind, and two people muted." Nick suggests. "Okay yeah. Alright let's go." Chris agrees.

KIERA SPEAKS: the baking video will be next chapter :)