Chapter 12

Hey hey!! For the awesome people out there that like this story... Well, u guys are the bestest, but i don't think I'm gonna continue this story. It's just.... Nobody seems to like it, I only have a few votes for the entire thing. I wrote this chappie.... But I don't think that I will continue. Sorry!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

chapter 12

James POV

I watched her walk away. She was so... weird, but that's what made her so great. How she wasn't afraid of anything. Dang, I'm whipped. Once she disappeared I went up to my room.

I was one of the last ones to get up there, cause most guys dont hang around to chat downstairs.

I made my way to my bed from last year, we get the same beds every year. After the last person stopped making a bloody racket, I drifted into a deep sleep.

****

Eva POV

I woke up gasping. I couldn't breath. I needed air. My scar burned.

Someone was shaking me. I couldn't respond. Suddenly a face swam into view. I didn't recognize the face, but it looked vaguely familiar.

The person was a girl. She had dark purple hair, with streaks of black. She had horrible black eyes, they reminded me of black holes. Her full black-lipsticked lips formed a cruel smile.

I suddenly became aware that there were hands around my neck. That would be why I couldn't breath.

I can't breath!!!

Suddenly I bolted upright in bed, clawing at my neck.

Wait.

Where's the purple haired girl?

Wait.

It was all a dream....

It was all a dream.

It was all a dream!!!!!

I looked around the room, my eyebrows mushed together in confusion. This isn't my room...?

Oh! Wait! Riiiight... I'm at Hogwarts!

Wait.

IM AT HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!! OH MY PURPLE MUNCHKINS SNOUT!!!!!!!

Whoop!

I jumped out of bed, and looked around the room. Nobody was in the room.... What time is it??

I went over to my phone that's charging on my nightstand and found it was 10. Whoa. It's only 10. What are people doing up?? It's a freaking Saturday!

I grabbed my book and debated going back to my bed to read... Or going out to the common room. I voted common room. I wasn't changing though. But it was cold in my shorts and tank top so I put on my robes.

I walked downstairs and found James and Rose and Albus talking on the couch. I decided to scare them and hid behind the couch.

Right before I popped out, Albus spoke. "James! You know u like her!" that stopped me. Who does he like?

"No! I don't! Stop bloody saying I do!" then one of James's twin friends came over.

"Hey mate!"

"Hey Jason"

"So, I noticed you've been hanging an awful lot around that first year."

"Yeah."

"I was wondering why?"

"Because...." James trailed off.

"Because he loooovves her!" Albus and Rose exclaimed together.