He wasn't that far away when he heard them running after him again. He quickly turned back to his human form and started to climb the closest tree. He hid up there, hoping that he wouldn't be spotted. He had climbed every tree and got his scent every where each week so that if a predator was after him he could hide himself easier without them being able to find him. It had always worked unless they saw him before he hide. He watched as the wolves ran by, he let out his breath, but they stopped and turned around. They turned back to their human forms and looked up at him.

By the way they were making their noises, he could tell that they weren't going to hurt him, but he was still scared. Wolves were excellent predators, as well as bears, but a wolf that was the size of a bear was even scarier. He just watched them. The smallest of them started to climb the tree, that's when he knew it was over. He climbed higher, hoping that he couldn't get him. He got to a branch that snapped from his weight, he couldn't get any higher up now. He glanced down to the boy still climbing, a growl came from deep within him.

The boy looked up at him, the bigger two started to say some more things. The boy said something back. He took this to his advantage to break a branch off and toss hit at the boy following him. It hit his arm and broke, the boy yelped in pain. He climbed quicker and grabbed the little pup by his ankle and tried to pull him down. He kicked at the boy's hand trying to get his leg back. A loud crack filled the air as the branch he was holding on to broke, he let out a yelp as he fell out of the tree. He landed on his back and tried to get up, but pain sprang from his back.

The two bigger ones walked over to him, he growled more and started to back away. Each movement brought more pain. He closed his eyes waiting for them to kill him. He felt them touch him, and left him up. He waited, he could feel them walking, but to where? He opened his eyes and saw the male carrying him, the female was off to his right. The smallest of them was walking to the males right. The female looked at him, her mouth started to move and make sounds, but he didn't know what she was trying to say. He didn't understand how they talked to each other. She looked up at the male and said a few things, he nodded and looked down at him with a smile.

His back still hurt from falling so he couldn't try to escape, but it wouldn't help at this point. The way the male was holding him was comfortable, a sense of peace fell over the boy. He slowly curled up and rested his head on the male's chest. He could hear a low beating sound from inside the male, he knew that he made the same noise since he could hear his own after a lot of running, but the male's beat was somehow soothing. His eyes started to close again as he fell asleep in the male's arms.

**********

>Kobe Barron's POV<

The little boy was asleep in his arms, his light brown hair was long. He smiled down at the little boy in his arms. "Why do you think he was all alone out here dad?" His son asked.

"How would I know, but I would have to guess for a while since he doesn't know what we were saying," Kobe said glancing at Kai, his son.

"We have to get his hair cut," Tatiana said, Kobe smiled at his mate, and wife's words. "Don't laugh at me, it is long and you can't say otherwise."

"I know that its long, but let the boy wake up before you do," Tatiana nodded. He noticed his son glancing at the boy with a smile. His son was always trying to be noticed, but he didn't have to try, with his red hair he stuck out enough, but being gay was a little worse, since people picked on him, but Kai was a strong boy. His father had watched him grow up so he knew that Kai could handle anything.

He had brown hair, while his wife had blonde. They all shared the same blue eyes, and when their wolf was present, or they were in wolf form, emerald green. Their pack had just moved here so it was hard for any time to let their wolves out, so when they got the chance they took it.