Later when we returned, it was past 2 am. I quickly walked to my dorm, closing the door silently.

"So you're back," my roommate's voice mumbled. Crap.

I turn around slowly shrugging off my invisibility cloak, "You're awake? I thought you were-"

"Yup, couldn't sleep," Rubi says clutching her pillow tightly and I nod. "You too?" she asks making me tense. Thank God it's dark, she can't see me.

"Yeah, went for a walk to clear the mind," I chuckle lowly taking my clothes from the bed.

"Well, good for you. Hope your mind is clear now?" she chuckles and lays back in her bed.

"yeah, of course," I smile and walk into the washroom.

Well, that was weird as hell.

I quickly changed into my nightgown and walked back into the room. Rubi was asleep by then so I went to bed. Even though the day was hectic, we have a perfect plan which needs perfect execution. 

I snuggled into my bed making myself comfortable and then a few minutes in and I let the darkness take in.

Soon, the morning came and the first few classes went by doing random stuff. My mind hasn't been working since I slept only for 3 hours. I seriously need a coffee.

"You know the bell rang ten minutes ago, right?" Silas asked while smirking. I glanced around, the classroom was notably empty, except for Professor YG, who sat at his desk, acting as if we weren't in the room.

I shut my book and grabbed my things. "I just lost track of time," I said. When Silas took my books from me, I let him, my mind is still whirling around David, Ugh. Why would he do that, something is not adding up.

"You know David Miller?" Silas asked.

It was like he read my mind, "What?"

"David miller, the seeker of Ravenclaw."

I nod slowly, "yeah, why?"

He shrugged saying, "I saw him with the other elite before class." what?

"Other elite you mean..." I trailed off and he continued, "Lisa."

"Oh," This was definitely not the plan. "Where did you see them?"

He pointed towards the other block. Library.

"I have to go," I tell him taking the books from his hand.

"Wait, where? All of a sudden?" he asked.

"I'll tell you later, can you please find other elites and tell them to come to the library." I quickly tell him walking towards the library.

Fuck.

Why did she go alone to confront him?