Ch.28 pt 1

2 weeks later
June 30th, 2019

Taj

It's like after everything was over and done with , my world was crashes down. It was unreal , the storm was finally over. I mean but was it really ? Day after the day I still wake up scared , looking over my shoulder thinking somebody is watching me. Sleepless , tired , drained all those words could describe me at the moment.

I call myself hiding out at my mama house , everybody tried calling and talking to me right after it happened. I turned my phone off and told my mama to let them know I was safe. I didn't wanna talk , nor did I want their sympathy. I wanted all this to be over so I could finally be happy.

The real question is "Will I ever be happy?". What scares me the the most is I don't know the answer to that. I've worked so hard to be happy but it was temporary.

Today I decided that it would be my last day hiding. I wanted more for myself , so no more moping around. It was time for me to be the woman I knew I was.

I chose to put on my little cute active set that I got from a little local boutique. I decided to finally do something to my head , I fixed my tape ins. I added some curls and fixed my baby hairs. Natural face for the win.

I didn't need anything extra but I wanted to gift the ones that's been putting up with me these last few weeks. Everybody has been so patient with me. So I decided to go to the mall see what I can pick up. I took some pictures and uploaded it on my IG story.

Taj__  just now

Send a message

I'll call & text everybody once I get back home. I woke up and my mama was gone. She must be with her boo. Im going to go to the mall for a couple things and see if I could find something quick. I decided against texting my mama letting her know I was leaving because she would've made it a big deal. One thing about her she don't know how to keep a secret she would tell everyone I'm finally leaving the house and talking.

Only person I really have communicated with is my baby sis. I really haven't talk to her like that in the last few months to a year because of her decision making. I try to be the best big sister but I can't continue to let her ruin her life or condone in her bad habits.

It was really a light convo we've been having but she hasn't replied to me all morning. She starting to piss me off. I woke up with a clear mind though so I won't let her get to me. I'll just have to talk to her later.

DAVE

To say these last couple of weeks have been hell is a understatement. The building that was going to be the new 2InkedUp is a disaster. I had to fire the construction company because they busted a pipe in the wall , they wasn't even going to tell us. I only found out because I was doing a surprise check up and I walked in and it was water everywhere. We had to pull the floors up and everything. Dell actually told me that his Aunt which is Taj mom had a old friend with a nice construction company. So he was meeting with him today.