EPISODE 1: I DECIDE TO SUFFER ALONE

'WOAH, this place is HUGE....Wayyyy bigger than I imagined. Huh, I guess homeschooling was a bad idea. " 

I exclaimed as I stood gaping at the spotless, pearly white building. It was a neat and well structured building with elegant ornamental designs giving it an aesthetic vintage look to it. Adorned with beautiful woody vines creeping from the damp earth beneath, the air was scented with petrichor. How could a damn building look this ethereal, I have no idea. Though, its enormous dimensions did intimidate me a bit.

 Nibbling on my lower lip, I took a deep breath, inhaling all the positivity, and entered my new school with small but confident steps.

____ ____

The life I have led till now was uneventful and quite boring. It would have probably continued that way, if it was not for this school I had just gotten into. You sure are in for a ride. A very unpredictable one.

I dashed straight to the principal's office to avoid getting scrutinized by the students in the hallway. Being the center of attention was just not my thing. I just wanted to exist in my little world, with little to no friends, just me and delicious food. Peaceful and content.

I nervously dabbed my sweaty palms on my uniform and deeply exhaled, in an attempt to calm myself. Why? Social interaction is a scary thing. 

I opened the principal's door, only to be welcomed with a loud thud followed by the principal muttering something, probably cursing my sudden arrival. He quickly diverted his attention towards me and gestured to me to sit.

 I obeyed him like a disciplined child (which I certainly was not, you'll see why) and he gave me a brief of how I was going to survive (suffer) for the rest of the year. Yay! How exciting.

I took a quick glance over to his side and found a large, bluish-black, leathery book chilling on the floor.

 The symbol engraved on its cover page reminded me of the Mcdonalds sign, but it was fancy and stylish. I assumed it was the thing that fell over when I entered the room.

Then finally, the principal -a pale man with dark grey hair, and deep grey eyes so sunken, which made me wonder if he ever slept- gave me my schedule of the week with all details on it... except the floor on which my classroom was. 

 I thanked him and left the office and found myself in front of an empty hallway, and likewise, my empty braincells, because I had forgotten to ask about the floor where my class was. Great. We're off to a very good start.

I wanted to go back to the principal's room or ask someone in the hallway for directions but I hesitated because I was an anti-social, introverted human being. So naturally, I decided to suffer alone. 

_____ ______

Wandering my way around the wide, polished halls, my steps halted abruptly. I felt chills run down my spine and my fingers went numb. I turned back, sensing a creepy stare, but found nothing except the deserted, cold hallway stretching as far as I could see.

 Shrugging off the feeling, I continued on my search for the classroom. Little did I know, someone was intently watching every one of my moves.

-----✨🗿-----✨🗿------

HEYHEYHEYYY

 Your views on the first chapter? 🐋
Do you think our mc is getting stalked 👀