EPISODE 4: TRAUMATIC FLASHBACKS

During lunch break, Aaliyah told me all about the school's terrific past. Hearing all that along with Elora's petrified face did not help my appetite and I eventually ended up starving. Although Aaliyah had not given enough details about the incident, it was still haunting me all night. 

Not to mention the weird, eerie feeling I have been getting the past few days. As if someone is watching me.

____ ____

So here's the incident:

TWO YEARS AGO

Aaliyah's pov:-

I was just walking to class when I heard a commotion in our hallway. As I got closer I noticed that all this was coming from my class. I decided to check it out and instantly regretted it.

A fire, that was unusually mauve in color, had broken out from a suspicious looking void in the wall. Preternatural creatures who were too overwhelming to even describe, were snarling at something towards the lockers. I didn't dare to move as I saw my one and only bestie, Elora lying on the floor, unconscious.

Everyone was running around yelling for help while I stood there traumatized. Soon enough, I regained my senses and quickly hurried towards her and dragged her away from the classroom.

While I was doing so, in the corner of my eye, I spotted a silver haired boy who was staring into the void with utter shock, violet blood dripping down his face. I didn't think much of it as I was focused on getting Elora out of that horrible place ASAP.

Days later, it came to my notice that Elora had suffered brain damage in the area of the brain involved in speech production, which caused muteness. I was astonished as I never thought it would have led to something so severe. Elora and her parents had to accept her fate and sent her to sign language coaching once she was fully recovered.

While this was going on, the school had closed up the new building and restricted anyone from entering. They informed us that inspection was being conducted and that we needed to stay away from a guy named Noah. The description they gave was similar to the violet blooded boy I had seen near the lockers. Wavy silver hair, deep grey eyes, and supposedly had a huge scar on his left arm.

____ _____

Back to Sasha's pov:

The most disturbing thing she said was about the creatures that had hopped out of the void- they definitely weren't earthly animals. They had a strong aura, humongous figures and creepy features. I wouldn't want to describe them further unless you have a wish of staying awake all night.

_____ ______

The next day, I somehow woke up in a good condition and headed off to school. I lazily dragged myself to school and thought, Ugh I miss homeschooling alreadyyy. How do these people even have the strength to wake up so early in the morning, especially after a night full of homework.

 As I was walking, the guy that I had seen running in the corridor yesterday, suddenly came up to me and said,

"Hey there! Sasha right? I'm No-" He was cut off by a loud voice.

"Noah! Enough of rizzing people up! Come back here before I chop off your limbs and bury you alive!" Someone shouted behind me.