[Chapter: 53]

Ending the year with a sweet update♥️

|••|

Annika looked at her right side as Shivaay drove them to their date spot for the night. She could notice the sudden change in his demeanor. She could spot nervousness in his eyes, the way his shoulders were tensed up and tapping fingers over the steering wheel as they were nearing the place he was taking them.

"Babe..", she called out and found him still lost in his thoughts.

"Shivaay", she called out again keeping hand on his shoulder making him glance at him coming out of his thoughts.

"Huh? You were saying something?", he asked with a smile.

"You are lost somewhere", she blinked making him shake his head.

"Nothing baby. Just some thoughts regarding Allure", he said with a smile making her blink.

"Shivaay if you have some work we can postpone our date to tomorrow. I'll be free tomorrow", she said keeping hand on his arm.

"No baby, it's nothing something important. Just random thoughts. I just want this night to be ours", he said softly bringing a smile on her face. She gently caressed his stubble who pecked her inner palm.

"So where are we going?", she asked again making him laugh and held her hand firmly.

"Just 20 minutes more baby", he said kissing her hand firmly. She pouted but then hummed.

"Okay. Just fast now! I can wait more", she said jutting her lower lip down. He slowed down car and leans in front of her pecking her lips.

"I love you. Just wait", he whispered softly making her smile softly and nod.

|••|

Annika smiled widely as Shivaay opened door for him. Giving her hand in his, she got down from the car as they stood in front of a resort. She looked towards him.

"This is where I wished to bring you today, hope you like every thing ahead baby", he said gently kissing her cheek. She smiled clasping their fingers together.

"I am loving this already", she smiled making him nod and they went ahead. They were welcomed by the manager of the resort who himself escorted them inside towards the private area which Shivaay booked.

It was a beach facing room which was decorated with candles, fairy lights with complimentary sparkling drink shots arranged in a tray kept on the bed from resort. A table for two arrangement was done outside at the beach.

 A table for two arrangement was done outside at the beach