[Chapter: 29]

As the car stopped in front of his house, Rudra opened the door for Shivaay and he came out carrying Annika in his arms. He walked inside holding her close to himself.

"Shivaay..I have prepared room for Annika, it's next to yours", Jhanvi said as she and dadi came before them to arrange things for Annika.

"Mom, that's not needed. Annika will be staying at my room", he said making everyone look at him.

"Shivaay...", Annika muttered looking at him with pink cheeks.

"What? It's not like mom don't know that we have shared a room before", he said in an obvious tone.

"I know, dadi is also here right! What will she think?", she glared at him lightly.

"Seriously!", he looked at her in disbelief, "dadi do you have any problem with me and Annika staying in same room", he asked turning towards dadi.

"Of course not billu. Infact, take good care of hers and dare you trouble her", dadi said. She is literally coolest grandmother, Annika thought seeing dadi's casual look.

"Of course I will take good care of hers dadi, chalein?", he asked looking towards Annika. She nodded lightly.

"Annika, if you need some help, tell us okay, we all are here only", Malika said.

"Thank you, I need to change. These ones are sweaty and uncomfortable", Annika said looking at the girls.

"Come then, we'll change your clothes", Gauri said and all walked upstairs with Annika in his arms. His house had quite few numbers of room making it comfortable for everyone's stay.

"How's Annika?", Tej asked coming inside.

"She is fine right now. Girls are helping her in changing clothes", Jhanvi said.

"Take care of her, I will handle this production house", Tej said and was going when Jhanvi held his arm.

"Don't Tej, Annika don't want to do anything to the production house. They have even asked forgiveness from her. Please", she said.

"But our daughter fell down Jhanvi. She might have got more injured, this is their carelessness", Tej said in disbelief to his wife.

"It's fine Tej. She is fine now, if you'll do something she don't want, maybe she'll feel hurt", Jhanvi said.

"Exactly Tej, Annika is a forgiving girl. Don't do something for which she will feel guilty later", dadi said. Tej looked at both ladies and sighed.

"Okay fine. I won't do anything. I will be back in sometime, I have a meeting to attend", Tej said. Jhanvi nodded and he left.

"Jhanvi puttar, let's prepare something for Annika. She needs to eat something before medicines", dadi said.

"Mummyji, you rest. I will prepare soup and some sandwiches for her", Jhanvi said and dadi nodded going towards her room.

|••|

"Annika, we're outside helping Jhanvi aunty and also in the preparations for New year party. If you need us, call okay", Gauri said as they helped her to sit on bed.

They have helped Annika in changing her clothes and securely settled her down on the bed.

"Yeah I will. Please ask Shivaay to come here if you see him outside", Annika said keeping her hand on the pillow.

"I am here, pumpkin", Shivaay walked inside the room and sat down beside her, pecking her forehead. She smiled holding his palm and smiled.